Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wtf is going on in Australia?

M

magyl

Greycel
So it seems like Australia is going completely insane nowadays. They are turning the country into a totalitarian dystopia taken straight out of 1984 because they are seemingly scared of this covid virus that has a extremely high survival rate among people under 70 years. We are talking forced vaccinations, imprisoning their population, destroying the economy, removing free speech etc.

Why?
Do they have another sinister agenda or are their government just incompetent and driven by hysteria? And why are everyone following along? Can some of you Australians give an answer?

Watch this video for reference. It's not a conspiracy video with a rambling fool with a tinfoil. Most if it is this government representative talking to the people. And don't mind that it's bitchute. Youtube are deleting everyone that are critical to the covid religion.

www.bitchute.com/video/qByyVJInKeQi/

Last edited:
I mean the world is turning into a totalitarian dystopia. Dark times ahead.

wtf happened to that country. used to be the land of mad max, giant spiders and v8 engines. in 20 years it's gonna be a chinese colony

Also no one around here seem to react to this madness at all. I'm pretty much a minority of 1. 95% will take the jab here. I've been contacted several times and each time I politely answered that they could go to hell. I will never take the jab. Not wearing mask either. Never did and never will.

It's probably worse in other places, like Australia, US and Great Britain. And almost no one dies from this common cold like virus. It's complete madness. I feel like it's a nightmare i can't wake up from or that Ive entered some weird parallel universe.

Prison Island. :feelsjuice:

Also no one around here seem to react to this madness at all. I'm pretty much a minority of 1. 95% will take the jab here. I've been contacted several times and each time I politely answered that they could go to hell. I will never take the jab. Not wearing mask either. Never did and never will.

It's probably worse in other places, like Australia, US and Great Britain. And almost no one dies from this common cold like virus. It's complete madness. I feel like it's a nightmare i can't wake up from or that Ive entered some weird parallel universe.
Godspeed. It appears as if Aussies have been completely mindfucked, but dissent is very rare in the rest of the world, too.

cJF9IuS.png

Totalitarianism.

I notice That is happening in all countries over the world simultaneously and in the same compulsory and threatening way to take the vaccine. I saw that in my country, then in China, and now Australia, idk what is happing in the world:worryfeels:

@MarquisDeSade @your personality
Soon I will be forced to take the vaccine, is it really harmful or safe and conspiracy theorists are coping? If it is harmful then why don't fatal side effects occur distinctly to those who get the vaccine?

I notice That is happening in all countries over the world simultaneously and in the same compulsory and threatening way to take the vaccine. I saw that in my country, then in China, and now Australia, idk what is happing in the world:worryfeels:

Soon I will be forced to take the vaccine, is it really harmful or safe and conspiracy theorists are coping? If it is harmful then why don't fatal side effects occur distinctly to those who get the vaccine?
Take it find out either immediately, in a few month's time, or in a few year's time.

It's Australia, this sort of dumb fuckery is no new thing.

Australia turned into a fucked up place, seriously; it's become more totalitarian than China

Is it scientifically / medically reasonable to take a drug and it will have an effect on you after years?!
You have to do your own personal risk/reward analysis and decide for yourself.

I'm so entirely serious about not taking the vaccine that I'm prepared to lose my job, house, and all my worldly possessions other than the clothes on my back squatting in a random wilderness environment just to not get it. That's how serious I am, I can only speak for myself of course. :feelsjuice:

Hints: This is about the future systematic enslavement of humanity where the elites will literally have complete power over life and death of all individuals who receive the vaccine. Once you receive the vaccine you're marked for life and there's no way out other than death. Also, the elites will have total control of all human reproduction as well, feminastis are going to learn what betrayal is in every sense of the word within the next decade. :feelsclown::blackpill:

Last edited:
I'm so entirely serious about not taking the vaccine that I'm prepared to lose my job, house, and all my worldly possessions other than the clothes on my back squatting in a random wilderness environment just to not get it. That's how serious I am, I can only speak for myself of course. :feelsjuice:

Hints: This is about the future systematic enslavement of humanity where the elites will literally have complete power over life and death of all individuals who receive the vaccine. Once you receive the vaccine you're marked for life and there's no way out other than death. Also, the elites will have total control of all human reproduction as well, feminastis are going to learn what betrayal is in every sense of the word within the next decade. :feelsclown::blackpill:
Do you know how to fish and hunt? Do you know how to shoot? Do you know how to fight? Are you physically fit? Do you know to build a house? Do know how to build a ship? Do you know how to grow crops and vegetables? Do you how to set traps and snares?

If you answered no to any of these questions, then you're not ready and have some learning and preparation to do.

Do you know how to fish and hunt? Do you know how to shoot? Do you know how to fight? Are you physically fit? Do you know to build a house? Do know how to build a ship? Do you know how to grow crops and vegetables? Do you how to set traps and snares?

If you answered no to any of these questions, then you're not ready and have some learning and preparation to do.
Yes, I know how to do all those things and much more. I may be a sexless incel concerning my predicament in life, however, I've spent a majority of my life off and on in a variety of wilderness settings all throughout North America. I actually prefer the company of nature and animals to human beings, to be honest. I'm actually very physically strong, I am like the quiet ogre of inceldom basically. :feelsjuice:

XclQDSq

Last edited:
wtf happened to that country. used to be the land of mad max, giant spiders and v8 engines. in 20 years it's gonna be a chinese colony
Hehe :(

It's a terrible country tbh. The latest outbreak actually started in the Jew area of Sydney and they don't even have bad restrictions there.

You have to do your own personal risk/reward analysis and decide for yourself.
I got it.

I think I have no power to decide for myself :feelscry:
I like this determination, you have my respect. I am now sure that the efficacy or safety of the vaccine is suspicious :(
Thank you, I'll contemplate all that.

I got it.

I think I have no power to decide for myself :feelscry:

I like this determination, you have my respect. I am now sure that the efficacy or safety of the vaccine is suspicious :(

Thank you, I'll contemplate all that.
They're trying to make an elaborate prison planet, you must ask yourself what is more important to you, your own independence and bodily autonomy, or social conformity only to later be enslaved by it. Choose wisely, once you make your final decision in this epic global showdown there is no going back. Your choice is to either become an outlaw or a slave guinea pig. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
"Citizen, it has come to our attention where we've noticed your subversive activities against the greater collective harmony of society, your social credit score is beyond salvaging. As punishment we're going to halt all of your yearly booster shots that keep you alive as a form of punitive measures, your punishment is now death."

"Citizen, it has come to our attention where we've noticed your subversive activities against the greater collective harmony of society, your social credit score is beyond salvaging. As punishment we're going to halt all of your yearly booster shots that keep you alive as a form of punitive measures, your punishment is now death."
:feelsautistic:

Australia doesn't exist

Live in Australia, none of this is true.:blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back