Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wtf is going on in Australia?

M

magyl

Greycel
Joined
Jul 19, 2021
Posts
41
Online
1d 17h 41m
So it seems like Australia is going completely insane nowadays. They are turning the country into a totalitarian dystopia taken straight out of 1984 because they are seemingly scared of this covid virus that has a extremely high survival rate among people under 70 years. We are talking forced vaccinations, imprisoning their population, destroying the economy, removing free speech etc.

Why?
Do they have another sinister agenda or are their government just incompetent and driven by hysteria? And why are everyone following along? Can some of you Australians give an answer?

Watch this video for reference. It's not a conspiracy video with a rambling fool with a tinfoil. Most if it is this government representative talking to the people. And don't mind that it's bitchute. Youtube are deleting everyone that are critical to the covid religion.


www.bitchute.com/video/qByyVJInKeQi/
 
Last edited:
curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
★★★
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Posts
4,224
Online
75d 10h 21m
I mean the world is turning into a totalitarian dystopia. Dark times ahead.
 
proudweeb

proudweeb

poopcel
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
49,723
Online
33d 17h 44m
wtf happened to that country. used to be the land of mad max, giant spiders and v8 engines. in 20 years it's gonna be a chinese colony
 
M

magyl

Greycel
Joined
Jul 19, 2021
Posts
41
Online
1d 17h 41m
Also no one around here seem to react to this madness at all. I'm pretty much a minority of 1. 95% will take the jab here. I've been contacted several times and each time I politely answered that they could go to hell. I will never take the jab. Not wearing mask either. Never did and never will.

It's probably worse in other places, like Australia, US and Great Britain. And almost no one dies from this common cold like virus. It's complete madness. I feel like it's a nightmare i can't wake up from or that Ive entered some weird parallel universe.
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
5,456
Online
53d 23h 3m
Rotter

Rotter

Late stage LDAR
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
474
Online
2d 16h 18m
magyl said:
Also no one around here seem to react to this madness at all. I'm pretty much a minority of 1. 95% will take the jab here. I've been contacted several times and each time I politely answered that they could go to hell. I will never take the jab. Not wearing mask either. Never did and never will.
Based kangaroocel

All 5 eyes countries (anglosphere) are intent on destroying their countries and genociding their people

You can thank the jooz for that :feelsLSD:
 
Autismus Maximus

Autismus Maximus

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 13, 2020
Posts
941
Online
18d 2h 57m
magyl said:
Also no one around here seem to react to this madness at all. I'm pretty much a minority of 1. 95% will take the jab here. I've been contacted several times and each time I politely answered that they could go to hell. I will never take the jab. Not wearing mask either. Never did and never will.

It's probably worse in other places, like Australia, US and Great Britain. And almost no one dies from this common cold like virus. It's complete madness. I feel like it's a nightmare i can't wake up from or that Ive entered some weird parallel universe.
Godspeed. It appears as if Aussies have been completely mindfucked, but dissent is very rare in the rest of the world, too.
 
Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Posts
6,958
Online
174d 20h 15m
curryfool said:
I mean the world is turning into a totalitarian dystopia. Dark times ahead.
A jewtopia.
 
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

★★★★★
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
28,419
Online
95d 1h 19m
 
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
10,351
Online
124d 6h 44m
Totalitarianism.
 
Black Soul

Black Soul

Legend
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Posts
3,923
Online
51d 17h 3m
I notice That is happening in all countries over the world simultaneously and in the same compulsory and threatening way to take the vaccine. I saw that in my country, then in China, and now Australia, idk what is happing in the world:worryfeels:

MarquisDeSade @MarquisDeSade Y @your personality
Soon I will be forced to take the vaccine, is it really harmful or safe and conspiracy theorists are coping? If it is harmful then why don't fatal side effects occur distinctly to those who get the vaccine?
 
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
10,351
Online
124d 6h 44m
Black Soul said:
I notice That is happening in all countries over the world simultaneously and in the same compulsory and threatening way to take the vaccine. I saw that in my country, then in China, and now Australia, idk what is happing in the world:worryfeels:

MarquisDeSade @MarquisDeSade Y @your personality
Soon I will be forced to take the vaccine, is it really harmful or safe and conspiracy theorists are coping? If it is harmful then why don't fatal side effects occur distinctly to those who get the vaccine?
Take it find out either immediately, in a few month's time, or in a few year's time.
 
HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2020
Posts
6,583
Online
71d 16h 46m
It's Australia, this sort of dumb fuckery is no new thing.
 
andinocel

andinocel

Commander
★★★★
Joined
Aug 18, 2018
Posts
3,393
Online
20d 16h 35m
Australia turned into a fucked up place, seriously; it's become more totalitarian than China
 
Black Soul

Black Soul

Legend
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Posts
3,923
Online
51d 17h 3m
based_meme said:
or in a few year's time.
Is it scientifically / medically reasonable to take a drug and it will have an effect on you after years?!
 
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
10,351
Online
124d 6h 44m
Black Soul said:
Is it scientifically / medically reasonable to take a drug and it will have an effect on you after years?!
You have to do your own personal risk/reward analysis and decide for yourself.
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
5,456
Online
53d 23h 3m
Black Soul said:
I notice That is happening in all countries over the world simultaneously and in the same compulsory and threatening way to take the vaccine. I saw that in my country, then in China, and now Australia, idk what is happing in the world:worryfeels:

MarquisDeSade @MarquisDeSade Y @your personality
Soon I will be forced to take the vaccine, is it really harmful or safe and conspiracy theorists are coping? If it is harmful then why don't fatal side effects occur distinctly to those who get the vaccine?
I'm so entirely serious about not taking the vaccine that I'm prepared to lose my job, house, and all my worldly possessions other than the clothes on my back squatting in a random wilderness environment just to not get it. That's how serious I am, I can only speak for myself of course. :feelsjuice:

Hints: This is about the future systematic enslavement of humanity where the elites will literally have complete power over life and death of all individuals who receive the vaccine. Once you receive the vaccine you're marked for life and there's no way out other than death. Also, the elites will have total control of all human reproduction as well, feminastis are going to learn what betrayal is in every sense of the word within the next decade. :feelsclown::blackpill:
 
Last edited:
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
10,351
Online
124d 6h 44m
MarquisDeSade said:
I'm so entirely serious about not taking the vaccine that I'm prepared to lose my job, house, and all my worldly possessions other than the clothes on my back squatting in a random wilderness environment just to not get it. That's how serious I am, I can only speak for myself of course. :feelsjuice:

Hints: This is about the future systematic enslavement of humanity where the elites will literally have complete power over life and death of all individuals who receive the vaccine. Once you receive the vaccine you're marked for life and there's no way out other than death. Also, the elites will have total control of all human reproduction as well, feminastis are going to learn what betrayal is in every sense of the word within the next decade. :feelsclown::blackpill:
Do you know how to fish and hunt? Do you know how to shoot? Do you know how to fight? Are you physically fit? Do you know to build a house? Do know how to build a ship? Do you know how to grow crops and vegetables? Do you how to set traps and snares?

If you answered no to any of these questions, then you're not ready and have some learning and preparation to do.
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
5,456
Online
53d 23h 3m
based_meme said:
Do you know how to fish and hunt? Do you know how to shoot? Do you know how to fight? Are you physically fit? Do you know to build a house? Do know how to build a ship? Do you know how to grow crops and vegetables? Do you how to set traps and snares?

If you answered no to any of these questions, then you're not ready and have some learning and preparation to do.
Yes, I know how to do all those things and much more. I may be a sexless incel concerning my predicament in life, however, I've spent a majority of my life off and on in a variety of wilderness settings all throughout North America. I actually prefer the company of nature and animals to human beings, to be honest. I'm actually very physically strong, I am like the quiet ogre of inceldom basically. :feelsjuice:

 
Last edited:
ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Dutch and Indonesian descent!
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Posts
2,064
Online
36d 14h 26m
proudweeb said:
wtf happened to that country. used to be the land of mad max, giant spiders and v8 engines. in 20 years it's gonna be a chinese colony
Hehe :(
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Admiral
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,750
Online
52d 6h 58m
It's a terrible country tbh. The latest outbreak actually started in the Jew area of Sydney and they don't even have bad restrictions there.
 
Black Soul

Black Soul

Legend
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Posts
3,923
Online
51d 17h 3m
based_meme said:
You have to do your own personal risk/reward analysis and decide for yourself.
I got it.

I think I have no power to decide for myself :feelscry:
MarquisDeSade said:
I'm so entirely serious about not taking the vaccine that I'm prepared to lose my job, house, and all my worldly possessions other than the clothes on my back squatting in a random wilderness environment just to not get it. That's how serious I am, I can only speak for myself of course. :feelsjuice:
I like this determination, you have my respect. I am now sure that the efficacy or safety of the vaccine is suspicious :(
MarquisDeSade said:
Hints: This is about the future systematic enslavement of humanity where the elites will literally have complete power over life and death of all individuals who receive the vaccine. Once you receive the vaccine you're marked for life and there's no way out other than death. Also, the elites will have total control of all human reproduction as well, feminastis are going to learn what betrayal is in every sense of the word within the next decade. :feelsclown::blackpill:
Thank you, I'll contemplate all that.
 
Rotter

Rotter

Late stage LDAR
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
474
Online
2d 16h 18m
Anglos are giga cucked and deserve whatever tyranny is imposed on them
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
5,456
Online
53d 23h 3m
Black Soul said:
I got it.

I think I have no power to decide for myself :feelscry:

I like this determination, you have my respect. I am now sure that the efficacy or safety of the vaccine is suspicious :(

Thank you, I'll contemplate all that.
They're trying to make an elaborate prison planet, you must ask yourself what is more important to you, your own independence and bodily autonomy, or social conformity only to later be enslaved by it. Choose wisely, once you make your final decision in this epic global showdown there is no going back. Your choice is to either become an outlaw or a slave guinea pig. :feelsjuice:
 
Last edited:
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
5,456
Online
53d 23h 3m
FlamingCel said:
"Citizen, it has come to our attention where we've noticed your subversive activities against the greater collective harmony of society, your social credit score is beyond salvaging. As punishment we're going to halt all of your yearly booster shots that keep you alive as a form of punitive measures, your punishment is now death."
 
FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 5, 2019
Posts
11,539
Online
126d 18h 53m
MarquisDeSade said:
"Citizen, it has come to our attention where we've noticed your subversive activities against the greater collective harmony of society, your social credit score is beyond salvaging. As punishment we're going to halt all of your yearly booster shots that keep you alive as a form of punitive measures, your punishment is now death."
:feelsautistic:
 
suckdick

suckdick

Captain
★★★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Posts
1,876
Online
107d 12h 46m
Australia doesn't exist
 
X

XeroCel

Greycel
Joined
Sep 1, 2021
Posts
3
Online
5h 14m
Live in Australia, none of this is true.:blackpill:
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top