Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wtf im semi-hallucinating

Neggr

Neggr

Died.
★★★★★
Like, I was on my PC lights on and I suddenly saw a shadow from the right wtf is happening. This keeps happening monthly and idk the cause, its so weird.

is anyone in your family schizophrenic?

or are you sleep deprived more than 12hrs?

It's a ghost bro

It may not necessarily be a psychotic case, seeing shadows at the edge of your eyes for a fleeting moment can be optical illusions as well. I wouldn't worry that much if this is the sole case of you perceiving non-existent things. Consult a psychiatrist if you wish for some drugs that will turn you into a potato but as long as it isn't affecting your daily life it shouldn't be that bad.

Just ignore the demons bro...

Them interdimensional beings arr everywhere.

you can suddenly look at them and watch them dive (and hide) in solid things like walls and stuff! Good Times! Bon temps. 'Mi!
they might be shadow people,blue skies media knows them well

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTM3CrhkHUM

his videos are really good btw so relaxing

That's the common term for them...

Shit happens. Could be anything. Doesn't sound too serious from what you're saying though , could be like an optical illusion or anxiety or something

It may not necessarily be a psychotic case, seeing shadows at the edge of your eyes for a fleeting moment can be optical illusions as well. I wouldn't worry that much if this is the sole case of you perceiving non-existent things. Consult a psychiatrist if you wish for some drugs that will turn you into a potato but as long as it isn't affecting your daily life it shouldn't be that bad.
It only happens at night

It's a ghost girl she wants to be your gf

Fakecel out out out :feelsree:

Why isnt she fucking me then :(
The answer is in your title, you seem to think you are hallucinating, thus you are rejecting her, thus you are a fakcel :woke:

I see flashing light at the corner of my vision sometimes

brutal tfw im cucking myself
Over for u
Azmme9Z 460s