Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

>wtf i like ben shapiro now

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
Screen Shot 2020 07 10 at 55933 AM

>Visited by fbi

I agree with most of his stuff apart from the incel thing. He has no fucking clue about what its like being an ugly male today and did no research into the blackpill and inceldom and just hates all us

I agree with most of his stuff apart from the incel thing. He has no fucking clue about what its like being an ugly male today and did no research into the blackpill and inceldom and just hates all us

handsome men like Shapiro join in with women and bully unattractive men with them. As far as I am concerned, Shapiro is a woman.

Ben Shapiro is poisonous and devious dwarf. Please don't discuss him here.

He's ok. I listen to him from times to times.

He's an orthodox Jew though, so obviously we can't agree with him on everything. For instance, and in what relates to inceldom, one can say that his stance on sex and overall gender relations are archaic, to be polite.

For pretty much everything else, he makes a ton of sense, IMHO. He's good at calling out the woke nonsense.

He is a neocon who wants America to fight wars for Israel.

He can be pretty based on pretty much everything else but he is still the enemy if you are an American patriot. He is on record saying he doesn't care about the "browning" of America and yet he is proud of his Ashkenazi DNA and wants Israel to be for Jews only. That's the kind of double standard people dislike about Jews in general. If his nationalism was consistent across the board i wouldn't have an issue with him being a Zionist but he only wants nationalism for his people but not for other Americans and i can't accept that.

He is a neocon who wants America to fight wars for Israel.

He can be pretty based on pretty much everything else but he is still the enemy if you are an American patriot. He is on record saying he doesn't care about the "browning" of America and yet he is proud of his Ashkenazi DNA and wants Israel to be for Jews only. That's the kind of double standard people dislike about Jews in general. If his nationalism was consistent across the board i wouldn't have an issue with him being a Zionist but he only wants nationalism for his people but not for other Americans and i can't accept that.
:feelskek: It's honestly hilarious how these guys have taken over the conservative movement