Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WTF happened to Germany?

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

Source: https://archive.ph/V3Twg

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

High IQ strategy to prevent mudslimes from getting citizenship while sneaking past libtards ngl

America is still freer than the UK and Germany, where apparently you can't even voice ideas without facing criminal charges.

I guess Germany feels like they have to lead by example, considering their history with Jews. I guess Germany consider loyalty to Israel, in essence, loyalty to Germany. Because the Germany of today is the opposite of Nazi Germany.

200 iq tactic to get rid of middle eastern immigrants?

Germany is completely jewed

This is what happened to Germany

2024: to be living in Germany you have to be conscripted in war with sandniggers to die for jews

It's too servile.

They lost ww2 and have been occupied ever since

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

High IQ strategy to prevent mudslimes from getting citizenship while sneaking past libtards ngl
Germany should just become a Jewish homeland they should all convert to Judaism and make it is real of Europe. And it will get rid of all these stupid Muslim people, and they can pay their reparations to the Jews and breed with the Kazarian milkers in order to create a smarter race. I mean, think about it this way. If all the Europeans converted to Judaism, then they can be as economics about preserving their people and culture as the Jews are allowed to get away with it. So you might as well form the idea that if you can't beat Em, join them.