Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News WTF GRETA THUNBERG IS LOOKSMAXXING

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
285d029b28a2bf3059d3820c97596be9 imagejpeg

whoremaxxing, like any other girl tbh

Notice me chad [teehee]. :feelsEhh:

She’s trying to get Chads attention lmao little whore

She tries to improve her personality.

She looks better like that tbh

IT include me in the screenshot

IT include me in the screenshot
Why? The title isn't that I want to fuck her ( although I won't mind fucking her but I respect the law so I won't ).

I guarantee IT will screencap this.
Please include this graycel in the pic. :feelsautistic:

Why? The title isn't that I want to fuck her ( although I won't mind fucking her but I respect the law so I won't ).
she's 17. in sweden the AOC is 15. the AOC is 16/17 in most states in america and it's 16 in the uk

Let's save the planet together, little Greta

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
after the make up maxxed "anti greta" turned up shes now make up frauding too

She is now, DTF!

I would get in that ass ngl.

Same tbh

CQ  nQOW8AAi1H

Idk why foids dont really need to be attractive to get what they want any more they can be low effort and still fuck hot guys

No way that's her.

Nobel prizes used to be objects of prestige. Shit that you had to work your ass off for and do something truly revolutionary in your field.

Now they’re literally giving these to anyone.

I hate this fucking world.

Nobel prizes used to be objects of prestige. Shit that you had to work your ass off for and do something truly revolutionary in your field.

Now they’re literally giving these to anyone.

I hate this fucking world.
Nobel Peace prize has been controversial for a long time

She certainly won't be getting one in science or economics.

She probably has a 6'5 blue eyed , gigachad boyfriend who doesnt care about the environment

Can't be real tbh, she looks like an autistic tranny in older photos, she must be trying so hard to get some attention back from cucks.
wtf i would
Tbh.That northern pussy is very valuable here

Her skin appears lighter and paler due to the light. That's all. I don't know what you mean by looksmaxxing.

Can't be real tbh, she looks like an autistic tranny in older photos, she must be trying so hard to get some attention back from cucks.

Tbh.That northern pussy is very valuable here
Her skin appears lighter and paler due to the light. That's all. I don't know what you mean by looksmaxxing.
You all had to ruin the fun :feelsugh:

You think nobody knows this?

She's uglier now

Would cum inside

I never noticed her weird eye trait before. She still has a ways to go if she wants to become a Stacy though

As sono as she's turning 18 I'll try to ascend with her.