Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL WTF French President Emmanuel Macron is married to his HS teacher whos 20+ years older than him

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Im shocked to learn this, imagine if the roles were reversed, the teacher wouldve been called a creepy pedo and arrested. Yet this dude is a president now, JFL.

Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...brigitte-trogneux-dating-french-a7724201.html

Much has been made of the fact that centrist Mr Macron is married to Brigitte Trogneux, a woman 24 years his senior he met as a 15-year-old schoolboy when she was a teacher at La Providence, a private school in Amiens, northern France.

Writer Anne Fulda, who penned the book Emmanuel Macron: A Perfect Young Man, spoke to the politician’s parents about the scandalous affair that began while Ms Trogneux was a 39-year-old married mother-of-three.

The pair eventually married in 2007 when he was 29 and she was 54 years old. Becoming a very youthful stepfather to her three adult children, he told them at the wedding reception: “Thanks for accepting us, a not-quite-normal couple.”

But a 19 year old dating a 15 year old is pedo and worthy of being labeled a sex offender for life per To Catch a Predator

Life is not worth living if you dont have a vagina

He's a cuck
I actually wanted a woman to win that election (Marine le pen) i think that says enough

It's the only choice for manlets in this society. Females need to become property again and be purchaseable at 13. Every man deserves a virgin prime JB bride for himself.

Macron is the portrait of the feminist male, he who represent all that the feminists want in a men: submission, cuckoldry, beta attitude.

He's a cuck
I actually wanted a woman to win that election (Marine le pen) i think that says enough
> he's a cuck
> fucked his married teacher when he was 16 years old

?

4fef00ef4976b8dd6c55edd37bf2e5f6

> he's a cuck

?
Where did you read that i never heard that?
And i don't care what he did when he was 16 i'm talking about him now and what he represents

Where did you read that i never heard that?
And i don't care what he did when he was 16 i'm talking about him now and what he represents
it's the first sentence in the article provided by OP.

> he's a cuck

?

He couldn’t get anything else, she was 39, nothing to brag about.

Everyone slams President Trump for fucking his wife but nobody ever criticizes this vag
All hope is lost against females. They never face any issues in this day and age.

Everyone slams President Trump for fucking his wife but nobody ever criticizes this vag
All hope is lost against females. They never face any issues in this day and age.
Trump is our guy

LOL you only heard of it now?
I suspect he is a self-ignoring gay. We might learn about it later, after his presidency is over or when his mummy wife is dead.

Imagine getting cucked by a 16 year old who ends up becoming a rich banker and then President. Jfl that dad never got justice. I wouldn't have minded getting with a teacher in hs tbh. He was living the dream until he married her. Macron actually looked good in his youth and was wealthy so he could have bagged plenty of french qts. Well good luck to France, in all honesty his economic policies don't seem bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back