Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Wtf does wheat waffles mean by this

That mogger again, who cares what he says

WW has become unbelievably bluepill.

I insist on the theory that there are three tiers of man:
  1. alphas or chads, who are desired simply for their genetics;
  2. betas or fakecels or normies who are capable of trading resources, status and protection for sex in opportunistic relationships wherein the foid tries to cuck him with alphas while profiting from his resources, status and/or protection.
  3. Omegas or permavirgins who are perceived as incapable of offering neither good genes nor resources, status, protection to foids.
The idea of "ascension" is a myth.

If you're born in the incel cinematic universe as an omega male, that's how you'll live.

Now, it's common that beta males experience inceldom for many years until they find a single mom they can afford to betabux and get divorce-raped.

There are no "tiers" of foids because all foids are desired for the one same thing: their vaginas. Now, there are prettier foids and uglier foids, but this difference is distributed in a smooth quantitative transition, unlike in men who experience a very steep qualitative difference in treatment and reproductive opportunity.

Last edited:

2. betas or fakecels or normies who are capable of trading resources, status and protection for sex in opportunistic relationships wherein the foid tries to cuck him with alphas while profiting from his resources, status and/or protection.
  3. Omegas or permavirgins who are perceived as incapable of offering neither good genes nor resources, status, protection to foids.

If you're born in the incel cinematic universe as an omega male, that's how you'll live.

Now, it's common that beta males experience inceldom for many years until they find a single mom they can afford to betabux and get divorce-raped.

There are no "tiers" of foids because all foids are desired for the one same thing: their vaginas. Now, there are prettier foids and uglier foids, but this difference is distributed in a smooth quantitative transition, unlike in men who experience a very steep qualitative difference in treatment and reproductive opportunity.
The 4th tier of man: The Giga Rapist :chad:. He is the only man who rejects all hierarchies and where people place him in it. His needs will be met regardless of the consent of some slut.
He cares not for morals imparted on him be a society that tries to restrict him, never will his mind be held in bondage by another. His coom is proof of his genetic superiority over women.
He is the only truly free man, so long as his victims don't escape the dungeon.

mogger ? hes an ugly carrot lmao
Then you're probably a fakecel if you think he is classed as ugly, GrAY. Whats with this site being infested by normfags recently...

Then you're probably a fakecel if you think he is classed as ugly, GrAY. Whats with this site being infested by normfags recently...
thats just objective. Hes ugly as fuck. Whether you think im fakecel for saying this is not important

thats just objective. Hes ugly as fuck. Whether you think im fakecel for saying this is not important
No, he is not. Again, you're clearly not that bad looking if that classes as ugly to you. Just another fakecel who shouldn't be here. And you can stop replying to me, not interested in speaking further with a non incel

No, he is not. Again, you're clearly not that bad looking if that classes as ugly to you. Just another fakecel who shouldn't be here. And you can stop replying to me, not interested in speaking further with a non incel
youre telling me this eyebrowless boneless ginger carrot with narrow skull isnt ugly ? jfl at your standards

youre telling me this eyebrowless boneless ginger carrot with narrow skull isnt ugly ? jfl at your standards
You're either blind or retarded, maybe both.

And hows that, what girls. Are you a teen in highschool fakecel lad
nope im an adult and I still talk to foids. I just dont fuck them, but believe it or not foids still talk to subhumans all the time

nope im an adult and I still talk to foids. I just dont fuck them, but believe it or not foids still talk to subhumans all the time
For you maybe, hence the fakecel. Not actual subhumans

'Get the f*** away' tier sounds about right.

I agree and very well said. I just don't believe it's entirely up to genetics. Some normie who might've been able to betabux could be shoved to the incel tier because of bad parenting, for example.

He's gone full circle into cuckoldry I swear, his channel actually used to have enlightening content but it's gone down hill ever since he supposedly got expelled from his uni for approaching women

Wheat Waffles is a scam and grifter, I'm surprised you people still watch actors like this dude, who's definitely propped up by the FEDs to infiltrate the incel community. Also, the fact that he makes you the audience pay to have him rate your face is retarded... and redundant as all hell. You don't need someone to rate your face. The fact that you made it into the community in the first place and are asking "why do girls not like me?" proves that you're ugly. It's basically implied that you are unwanted by the foid race. Wheat Waffles is a joke.