Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WTF did people do 16 years ago?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Kept alive against my will in Lains computer
★★★★★
Title

Just a random thought that passed thru my autistic brain

That was the year 2008

Incels coped with nerdy stuff , chads slayed , normies enjoyed their hippy culture and boomers wageslaved.

They got the original Lego Batman sets, they celebrated Obama, gays had to go to different states to get married, 18-year-olds could smoke, most people didn't have smartphones but the first android smartphone came out.

Last edited:
Chads having sex. And incels LDARing. What kind of question is that?

Chads having sex. And incels LDARing. What kind of question is that?
2008 was a special year, many good videogames, Cool emo cultures and nerd movies came out the year before 2007 esp superbad

2008 was a special year, many good videogames, Cool emo cultures and nerd movies came out the year before 2007 esp superbad
Who culture was nice indeed. Now it's just wannabe TikTwats.

What normies will never understand is that being emo wasn't just a clothing style.

Who culture was nice indeed. Now it's just wannabe TikTwats.

What normies will never understand is that being emo wasn't just a clothing style.
ALSO that year i was playing lego batman as an 8 year old on PS2, Happiest moments of my life before i realized i was ugly at 19!

Based. Also brutal. 19 is when you realize you are a year into adulthood and never had the basics a 15 year old kid is supposed to experience.
Last year, two 14-year-olds were surprised when I told them I was a virgin. It wasn't in a creepy way, they asked.

Yes, it was great. I love the late 2000s.

Last year, two 14-year-olds were surprised when I told them I was a virgin. It wasn't in a creepy way, they asked.
I was in spain at my parents vacationhouse and 2 bitches was laughing at my looks outside my gate, I ran after them until they were gone, Nuff said, I never saw them again, Nigga cant even enjoy rotting outside in his private family mansion.

ALSO that year i was playing lego batman as an 8 year old on PS2, Happiest moments of my life before i realized i was ugly at 19!
I never got a PS2 but had a PS1 from my dad. It still works to this very day.

Quality was also better back then. Before "diversity workers" came :reeeeee:

I was in spain at my parents vacationhouse and 2 bitches was laughing at my looks outside my gate, I ran after them until they were gone, Nuff said, I never saw them again, Nigga cant even enjoy rotting outside in his private family mansion.
Those bitches would probably accuse you of compensating just for driving a muscle car or a lifted pickup truck

Why the fuck did they ask? And were they guys or girls?

Why the fuck did they ask? And were they guys or girls?
The one who asked was a guy, the other was a girl. He asked me some question about sex and I told him I didn't know, then he asked.

Those bitches would probably accuse you of compensating just for driving a muscle car or a lifted pickup truck
I dont have such car or driving license

The one who asked was a guy, the other was a girl. He asked me some question about sex and I told him I didn't know, then he asked.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:This is too all the copers who think you aren't fucked up till you are 25+ oldcel. Look that normie society thinks of you

I dont have such car or driving license
I know. Even if you did they'd call it coping. Women do not care when I pull up alongside them in my truck that's tastefully modified to be much taller than their cars

I know. Even if you did they'd call it coping. Women do not care when I pull up alongside them in my truck that's tastefully modified to be much taller than their cars
I checked, Im allowed to get drive license but i dont want to because with ADHD everything around me distracts me and i might crash.

I was watching cartoons on TV because normie kids didn't want to play with me

I checked, Im allowed to get drive license but i dont want to because with ADHD everything around me distracts me and i might crash.
Brutal. ADHD must suck. I usually can focus ok. I'll DM you a short clip of what the view from driving my truck looks like

They were dancing to tektonik and rock music