Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wtf boyos, what's going on?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I just stepped on a weighing scale to check my weight after drinking aplenty and somewhat limited eating, the scale showed me 66.6kg. I was like, well I'll be damned, and called my brother upstairs. By the time he came, the number disappeared. So I stepped on the scale again and it suddenly showed me 68.1kg, and then I told him that it wasn't the number that it showed me before. He goes downstairs again and I step on the weighing scale again and it shows me 66.6kg again. Wtf is going on? Am I indeed cursed? You may recall that "I bring death around me" thread I posted a few days ago.

I split my milk on my pants.

Maybe your scale wasn't calibrated or maybe it's on an uneven/soft surface

I just stepped on a weighing scale to check my weight after drinking aplenty and somewhat limited eating, the scale showed me 66.6kg. I was like, well I'll be damned, and called my brother upstairs. By the time he came, the number disappeared. So I stepped on the scale again and it suddenly showed me 68.1kg, and then I told him that it wasn't the number that it showed me before. He goes downstairs again and I step on the weighing scale again and it shows me 66.6kg again. Wtf is going on? Am I indeed cursed? You may recall that "I bring death around me" thread I posted a few days ago.
I have never been 66 kg in my adult life. The lowest i went was 67 that too unintentional, simply bcz i was running regularly so my metabolism quickened and stayed that way even when i stopped running.

Maybe your scale wasn't calibrated or maybe it's on an uneven/soft surface
Yeah I did move the scale but like only a couple of centimeters. Crazy shit, bro.
I have never been 66 kg in my adult life. The lowest i went was 67 that too unintentional, simply bcz i was running regularly so my metabolism quickened and stayed that way even when i stopped running.
I started losing weight last year when I was 67kg. I got down to 52kg eventually. No matter how low I went, there was still fat on my belly, under the belly button, and it wouldn't leave. Then I just gave up and started eating. I was 71.5kg a couple of days ago, the heaviest I had ever been. Apparently starvemaxxing doesn't help with losing weight. I lost like 0.3kg only, which is very little.
Yes. I am definitely cursed.
I was 71.5kg a couple of days ago, like, last week Sunday or Saturday.
I split my milk on my pants.
That's brutal.

I don't listen to metal. Truthfully, the metalcore bands I listen to are way heavier than what is called heavy metal. Heavy metal is like pop rock in comparison.

I don't listen to metal. Truthfully, the metalcore bands I listen to are way heavier than what is called heavy metal. Heavy metal is like pop rock in comparison.
Iron Maiden isn't considered heavy.

someone is trying to get you killed

Yeah I did move the scale but like only a couple of centimeters. Crazy shit, bro.

I started losing weight last year when I was 67kg. I got down to 52kg eventually. No matter how low I went, there was still fat on my belly, under the belly button, and it wouldn't leave. Then I just gave up and started eating. I was 71.5kg a couple of days ago, the heaviest I had ever been. Apparently starvemaxxing doesn't help with losing weight. I lost like 0.3kg only, which is very little.

That's brutal.

Starvemaxxing doesn't work, if it did almost every model would be doing it. You gotta starve for months to substantially lose weight. I have heard of filmstars surviving on juices and little breakfast for months on end to get that perfect belly. Nowadays they gymmaxx as well, which is highly recommended if you wanna lose fat. Though the goal matters, why do you even wanna lose bellyfat. Absmaxxing?

Starvemaxxing doesn't work, if it did almost every model would be doing it. You gotta starve for months to substantially lose weight. I have heard of filmstars surviving on juices and little breakfast for months on end to get that perfect belly. Nowadays they gymmaxx as well, which is highly recommended if you wanna lose fat. Though the goal matters, why do you even wanna lose bellyfat. Absmaxxing?
Yes man, I was absmaxxing. I already had a six pack despite the fat on my lower belly. Thought maybe there's an eight pack hiding, getting rid of the fat was going to see if that were the case or not.

Iron Maiden isn't considered heavy.
Heavy metal is a genre of its own. Iron maiden is a part of it. More heavier stuff like Cannibal Corpse is not.

this seems to be a plausible conjecture, to be honest
Add to that the fact I kept falling on my face as a baby, toddler and elementary-age. And honestly I don't think it's unbelievable.

how tall are you
I'm currently 70 kg while 170 cm but at my highest i was 81 kg in december since then i lost 10-11 kg

also yes you are cursed, you are an incel and not only women hate us but the entire universe

Heavy metal is a genre of its own. Iron maiden is a part of it. More heavier stuff like Cannibal Corpse is not.
Isn't CC deathcore? I don't like deathcore myself. Used to listen some, like Job For A Cowboy, Despised Icon, etc when I was 14.
how tall are you
I'm currently 70 kg while 170 cm but at my highest i was 81 kg in december since then i lost 10-11 kg
I am not entirely sure, my friends think I am 180cm, but that's still with sneakers on, so probably 178cm.

Isn't CC deathcore? I don't like deathcore myself. Used to listen some, like Job For A Cowboy, Despised Icon, etc when I was 14.

I am not entirely sure, my friends think I am 180cm, but that's still with sneakers on, so probably 178cm.
If you want to get into deathcore try Infant Annhilator. Frankly I can't tell it apart from metalcore since I don't usually listen to either.

If you want to get into deathcore try Infant Annhilator. Frankly I can't tell it apart from metalcore since I don't usually listen to either.
Honestly it depends on the metalcore band, a lot of them use clean vocals as well. With deathcore it's just shrieking/growling I think. Also another reason I don't listen to deathcore or death metal or viking metal is because they are islamophobic as fuck so I don't want to support them. It's one thing to hide it but to be open about is a no no from me.

Honestly it depends on the metalcore band, a lot of them use clean vocals as well. With deathcore it's just shrieking/growling I think. Also another reason I don't listen to deathcore or death metal or viking metal is because they are islamophobic as fuck so I don't want to support them. It's one thing to hide it but to be open about is a no no from me.
Islamophobic how? I can certainly imagine them shitting on christianity(which defines black metal) but islamophobic? Western music industry is liberal af. I cannot imagine then doing anything other than sucking islamic dick.

That's brutal.

Because it doesn't work. Initially you will loose a lot of weight but it's mostly water. Don't starve man, get on a 300 deficit. Be patient.

Islamophobic how? I can certainly imagine them shitting on christianity(which defines black metal) but islamophobic? Western music industry is liberal af. I cannot imagine then doing anything other than sucking islamic dick.
The western music industry is liberal but not to the point they suck "islamic dick," I know for sure. And islamophobic in the sense that a vast array of bands have anti-islam songs. The musicians are always rightwing and oppose immigration because it's from Islamic countries. Luckily most of the bands I listen to are liberals. One metalcore band in particular has an unclean vocalist who is a giga SJW, calls fans out wearing MAGA shirts, hates islamophobes, etc I fucking love the guy. I already loved that band but knowing he would defend me is lifefuel and made me love the band even more.

Because it doesn't work. Initially you will loose a lot of weight but it's mostly water. Don't starve man, get on a 300 deficit. Be patient.
Also, you are like 178 cm/68kg so your maintainece Cals are around 2500. Doing a 3 day excruciating fast will result in 1kg fat loss only.

Thanks for the tip. I am not going on any fasts now. I will eat small meals throughout the day! Again thank you for the concern. <3
Also, you are like 178 cm/68kg so your maintainece Cals are around 2500. Doing a 3 day excruciating fast will result in 1kg fat loss only.
It's crazy, I went on a nearly 3 day fast and I lost 0.3kg only today, whereas the other day I lost an entire kg in just one day.

Mogs me at being cursed.

Buy a new weighing scale.

Gain some weight and muscles, you are too skinny.

I would suggest using the one that gave you less weight! I stopped using the scale a while ago