Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wtf Anyone else notice the dogpill taking over

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
Like my family has a girl dog and I went park towalk it and there was this chad husky and call me soy but it was so cute I went to touch it and then they're talking about the husky saying it was cute for like half an hour.

Then I'm walking round town I went in the cinema cause it was raining and I see this
MV5BMTg5MjcwMzY5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDM0OTI1NjM V1 UX182 CR00182268 AL

What people think is happening with black men is happening with dogs. Women are such race traitors they'll get off on it with anything be it nazi women and russian men or with dogs for fucks sake. There are dogs everywhere women walking like 3 dogs at once.

Download

What people think is happening with black men is happening with dogs. Women are such race traitors they'll get off on it with anything be it nazi women and russian men or with dogs for fucks sake.
:feelsree:

The dogpill chewed me

RBVaSVqjTQ AEM7cAAFOr7xHLgQ370DOGDILDORBVaSVqjTQ AEM7cAAFOr7xHLgQ370

Dog dicks mog human dicks just by aesthetics alone,it looks a edged blade on the top tbh and it looks like it would tear their roast beef to pieces.No wonder the dog pill is real,foids love danger and get horny over men who beat and kill them.

i h8 dogs ever since i was a kid i never could understand y people wanted them or liked them. now i do

I'm actually getting a little tired of the dogpill meme.
Yeah, it's a real thing that happens, but dogs aren't the reason we're incel. This meme is just bland and being posted too often.

Theres some dogs posting here trying to push the dogpill. Mods need to up their game.

I'm actually getting a little tired of the dogpill meme.
Yeah, it's a real thing that happens, but dogs aren't the reason we're incel. This meme is just bland and being posted too often.
That's how I was feeling but that's what I'm saying I actually noticed it

Yes. And for some reason when someone deals a dogpills they always include really disgusting details.