Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over wtf almost had a heart attack?

• Thread starter Bane of Arthropods
  • Start date
Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
I was just sitting here and out of nowhere there was a big ass build up of pressure in the center of my chest and I started coughing.

It didn't hurt but I survived unfortunately.

TFW you're not even 20 yet but you feel 60 years old :feelsbadman:

might want to give it a watch.

You will probably die soon. Lucky guy.

thanks for the hour long tutorial on how to not die will definitely watch :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

I wish I had one and died

You will probably die soon. Lucky guy.
Squidward dancing

Failure to treat can be life threatening? Guess I'm not going to the doctor anymore :lul:

Fuark boyo brutal, google that shit up ngl try to find info ngl

Fuark boyo brutal, google that shit up ngl try to find info ngl
Yeah, just google your symptoms and get diagnosed with stage 9 cancer theory

I’m onyl 18 and I also often feel pain in my chest and left arm. I have unusuallly high pressure for someone’s my age but I don’t really bother to check it with doctor since I want to die.

I’m onyl 18 and I also often feel pain in my chest and left arm. I have unusuallly high pressure for someone’s my age but I don’t really bother to check it with doctor since I want to die
same bro lets just heartattackmaxx.

This is why I smoke

I was just sitting here and out of nowhere there was a big ass build up of pressure in the center of my chest and I started coughing.

It didn't hurt but I survived unfortunately.

TFW you're not even 20 yet but you feel 60 years old :feelsbadman:

I'm sorry to break it to you. You died long ago. You are in hell now.

Today I woke up from severe heart pain and I lowkey wished I died during it. It ended in like a minute tho

Today I woke up from severe heart pain and I lowkey wished I died during it. It ended in like a minute tho
Dang. Mine wasn't painful though so I don't know if that's a good thing for me or a bad thing.

You should look up online about heart disease, this shit is genetic. but if you want to die just let it take it's course.

You should look up online about heart disease, this shit is genetic. but if you want to die just let it take it's course.
I'm 18 so disease seems unlikely. I have anxiety though so it's probably related to that. Indifferent to death though so let's see what happens

Anxiety attacks can also make you feel like you're having a heart attack.

A PA I used to be regularly treated by laughed it up telling me how so many foids would check themselves into the ER thinking they had a serious heart issue going on or a heart attack in progress and it was just anxiety at play.

so many foids would check themselves into the ER thinking they had a serious heart issue going on or a heart attack in progress and it was just anxiety at play.
too bad it was just anxiety :feelskek:

I once took weed too much and thought I will die of heart explosion. Really fucking painful shit

I once took weed too much and thought I will die of heart explosion.
@Weed thoughts?

But in all seriousness I didn't know weed could do that. Never taken drugs or alcohol before ngl. I'm glad you didn't die because you're a good poster :feelsokman:

It’s over for heartattackcels

@Weed thoughts?

But in all seriousness I didn't know weed could do that. Never taken drugs or alcohol before ngl. I'm glad you didn't die because you're a good poster :feelsokman:
It's a massive cope ngl either weak heartlossus or anxiety ngl

You lucky son of a bitch. I wish I could get a heart attack, preferably a successful one.

The blackpill is taking it's toll on your body

Hope I have CHF tbh. When I feel chest pain I make sure to down plenty of energy drinks and smoke a cig.

I had something like this happen a couple of months ago where my heart felt like it was skipping a beat and then my heart felt like it was twitching in my chest fucking strangest feeling I have ever felt. hope you are ok and take it easy for awhile .

I had something like this happen a couple of months ago where my heart felt like it was skipping a beat and then my heart felt like it was twitching in my chest fucking strangest feeling I have ever felt. hope you are ok and take it easy for awhile .
We'll be ok.....right? :ha..feels::feelsmega::giga:

damn, someone wrote your name in the deathnote but forgot the last letter

Try taking an aspirin, it supposedly breaks down blood clots to help ease these kind of symptoms.
I keep a bottle in my backpack so I can take one wherever the need arises.
That is, if you want to continue coping :feelshmm: