Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Mik_TFL

Mik_TFL

Such a lonely day, and it's mine.
★★★★★
I'm so fucking enraged right now. This gargantuan feeling of loneliness burdens me every fucking day, every fucking second. I just want the damn thing to fucking go away.

If god exists, he is a true evil motherfucker for doing this to us. Sick fuck.

There is not even any semblance to fairness in this world. You can work out all you want or statusmaxx all you want, you can have a "great personality"™, interesting hobbies . And it all just doesn't fucking matter... because you are not even worth a hug. Forget sex, even the most basic levels of human affection are out of our reach when one is this ugly. Well, unless you are a goddamn female, in which case you could be a gigantic landwhale and still have a horde of thirsty betas licking your fatrolls, and a bunch of SJWs shouting how "all body sizes are beautiful" because you are so fucking useless as to not be able to feed yourself properly.

I just want the fucking pain to stop. This isn't life, this is agony. What good is money or good health or success if you can't even experience the most basic levels of human affection.

But what pisses me off the most, is that our own mind is actually capable of putting us out of our misery (https://incels.is/threads/discovered-an-odd-blackpill-while-dreaming-long.95964/) but as a sick joke of nature, it just fucking doesn't.
Nature is so fucking disgustingly sick that it would let you die of agony before letting your mind fulfill your need for human affection.

FUCK

Yes bro

JFL at all these low IQ-cels thinking sexbots will fill the giant hole in our soul

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

This is why I troll on online games. They cannot feel all the pain I have suffered.. but they can feel uncomfortable for a few seconds.. in a way they will always remember me as "that annoyance".. but I will be remembered. They will know my name.

This is why I troll on online games. They cannot feel all the pain I have suffered.. but they can feel uncomfortable for a few seconds.. in a way they will always remember me as "that annoyance".. but I will be remembered. They will know my name.

Image result for dio brando wryyy

planet needs to go boom asap

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I jumped off the Christianity bandwagon long ago because of this exact reason, lmao. I was raised in the bible belt, and needless to say appealing to a higher deity has (unsurprisingly) no benefit. I wish I could still believe in a higher being, but I just can't. It fucking sucks, man.

yes bro

Attachments

• greek quote.jpg
    greek quote.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 56
women want death to ugly males

Yeah the loneliness is really bothering me lately. Just want a gf to do stuff with. I can think of a million fun things to do but all of them suck doing alone.

Is God willing to prevent women, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh women?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Is God willing to prevent women, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh women?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Finna sell you into slavery to the Greeks in Sicily