Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Writing my manifesto soon

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Sooner or later i'll post my manifesto on PDF form on this site

Just invite the glowniggers theory.

Are you sure that's a good idea?

hit me up if you need backup :feelskek:

What about the PhD???

What about the PhD???
I'm not getting it, as an incel just surviving 12 years starting from middle school is tough enough, I've seen several HS drop outs here a MS should be tough enough

Last edited:
I'm not getting it, as an incel just surviving 12 years starting from middle school is tough enough, I've seen several HS drop outs here a MS should be tough enough
Then what r u doing?

He's saying that he will write a manifesto and then publish it on this website as a pdf file.

JFL
I have a dopamine and serotonin deficiency, you gotta excuse me sometimes.

Why? Are you going to commit suicide or is this just an attempt to attain attention?

Of course he just wants attention. That's why he is announcing his manifesto instead of just writing it.
Somebody who was serious about it would just write the manifesto and present it.
Attention whores announce things to get attention but won't ever actually do something.
It's the same with suicide attention whores, they only talk about suicide but they never actually kill themselves.
Attention whores are annoying.

Of course he just wants attention. That's why he is announcing his manifesto instead of just writing it.
Somebody who was serious about it would just write the manifesto and present it.
Attention whores announce things to get attention but won't ever actually do something.
It's the same with suicide attention whores, they only talk about suicide but they never actually kill themselves.
Attention whores are annoying.
I'm writing it very soon

this forum has been open long enough that if anyone here were to ever go sodini it would have happened by now