Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Writing and Messaging Girls in Prison to Get a GF/Sex

PurgatoryPass

PurgatoryPass

Veteran
★★★★★
So first off, I didn't explain the topic well enough last time I posted and it got derailed with people just not understanding and asking how going to prison will help them get with female prisoners. Men and women are not held in the same institutions and there is no advantage to going to prison as an inmate when trying to get access to female prisoners, so I am not suggesting this at all. I'm talking about getting into contact with these girls from the outside.

It is well known that women get wet over male convicts, like Meeks but also plenty of Ugly thugmaxxers, many serial killers, and that guy who killed his own wife and daughter. Even rapists get some love and will receive offers from wet and willing women to show them how they did it.:foidSoy:

So what if we flipped the script on that and started writing to female convicts? There are even apps and websites nowadays that can get us in contact with some. These women are in a situation of being isolated and sexually frustrated a lot like us so it's something to talk about that isn't the normal normie slop or even thugmaxxing shit. Women tend to end up in prison for dumb emotional outbursts more so than real thugmaxxing anyways(or being a mule for drug dealer chad) but they do have a high sex drive when they get out and maybe some kind of arrangement could be brokered to get access to it while she gets on her feet, if not a full blown relationship.

interesting point you making fellowcel.

send me names of foidprisons in SK :feelsEhh:

@mcmoohyun

I think they'd just use you till they find someone more attractive. But it may still work for some
Yes nothing good lasts forever, but there's also always the next girl. You can refine your techniques.

they do have a high sex drive when they get out and maybe some kind of arrangement could be brokered to get access to it while she gets on her feet, if not a full blown relationship
Why would she honor such an arrangement when the time comes? I somehow doubt femoids in prison are the most morally upstanding types.

Why would she honor such an arrangement when the time comes? I somehow doubt femoids in prison are the most morally upstanding types.
Are normal foids? When she gets out of prison she will be financially crippled in most cases and struggle to find work. If you have your own place you can offer it up as a place to sleep and set the terms. That's what I mean by brokering a deal.

Are normal foids? When she gets out of prison she will be financially crippled in most cases and struggle to find work. If you have your own place you can offer it up as a place to sleep and set the terms. That's what I mean by brokering a deal.
Oh. Clever. If you want prostitution payed for in-kind, I suppose that might just work

I too wrote to some prisoners via a site but I didn't get any response. The crime they had committed was written on the site and almost all of them were very serious. In any case I would be afraid to date a woman like that, they are crazy and much more unpredictable than a man.

Yes nothing good lasts forever, but there's also always the next girl. You can refine your techniques.
thats a worse blackpill, once you get in a relationship you'd have to then deal with all the whore shit cheating selfish behaviors of theirs and unsatisfied sex like thanks to small dick