Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

writecels

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Does anybody here write stories

Nah but I used to when I was younger. Horror is my favorite genre

Just sometimes stupid stories about alternative reality. And now few years cannot find my notebook with bunch of those stories. Fear that smother could throw it in trash, because some stories was about juice, and she as overcautious women always telling: "Just dont write anything about juice". Ok, I like juice

I remember here was some guy who wrote fantasy novel.
Nah but I used to when I was younger. Horror is my favorite genre
Me too. I used to write a lot of horror junk. But inspiration has long since dead.

i dont write them but i think of a lot of different stories in my head

I used to write shitty post-apocalyptic stories but that time is long gone.

What is about ?your story i mean
It's about a royal family struggling to keep their nascent kingdom afloat in a time of great political and economic strife.

There aren't any themes or messages directly related to inceldom, but one of the protagonists is an incel.

It's about a royal family struggling to keep their nascent kingdom afloat in a time of great political and economic strife.

There aren't any themes or messages directly related to inceldom, but one of the protagonists is an incel.
Is it kind of social satire?

Is it kind of social satire?
There are a few deeper themes, especially if you read a lot into it, but for the most part, it's just genre fiction that I wrote because I like that type of story and wanted to make one of my own for people who also like that type of story.

I think plenty of stories in my head tbh. I would be a great gamedevcel or writercel if i wasn't such a lazy cunt

There are a few deeper themes, especially if you read a lot into it, but for the most part, it's just genre fiction that I wrote because I like that type of story and wanted to make one of my own for people who also like that type of story.
I ve read a lot of fantasy books and i still do. It is great cope. Did any fantasy writter inspire your work?

LMAOOOO:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Whats that avi?!!! Literally the best avi rn

I think plenty of stories in my head tbh. I would be a great gamedevcel or writercel if i wasn't such a lazy cunt
I remember that i made a lot of efforts in order to write desent stories. It realy needs a lot of endeviour, at least that is my experiance.
LMAOOOO:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Whats that avi?!!! Literally the best avi rn
Thanks.this is the Charles Pepe II of Spain

I ve read a lot of fantasy books and i still do. It is great cope. Did any fantasy writter inspire your work?
The Man in the High Castle (both the book and the TV series) were heavy influences.

Conan the Barbarian and the Cthulu mythos as well. (There are cosmic horror elements and some aesthetics from Conan.)

Tons of IRL historical influence.

Not a lot from actual fantasy, funnily enough. I just find it really hard to get into most fantasy stories. Mine takes place in a very low-fantasy world and reads more like a historical drama than Tolkienesque high fantasy.

The Man in the High Castle (both the book and the TV series) were heavy influences.

Conan the Barbarian and the Cthulu mythos as well. (There are cosmic horror elements and some aesthetics from Conan.)

Tons of IRL historical influence.

Not a lot from actual fantasy, funnily enough. I just find it really hard to get into most fantasy stories. Mine takes place in a very low-fantasy world and reads more like a historical drama than Tolkienesque high fantasy.
Sounds geat if i was not paranoid about infected files i would like you to send me your work for download.
I like Ctulhu mithos too. Especialy about Hastur.

Sounds geat if i was not paranoid about infected files i would like you to send me your work for download.
I like Ctulhu mithos too. Especialy about Hastur.
You could scan it with antivirus software before opening it. Most trojans get activated by executables or editable documents. The file I'd send you is a pdf and not malicious. Just ask anyone I've sent it to already.

You could scan it with antivirus software before opening it. Most trojans get activated by executables or editable documents. The file I'd send you is a pdf and not malicious. Just ask anyone I've sent it to already.
Ok send it to me

I did for years, I'm likely going to pick it up again this summer.