Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Write a good plot for an Incel movie

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
In the light of the Joker movie reviews and accusations of it being an Incel flick, try to think of an ideal plot for an Incel kino (an engaging one).

I'd write a horror teen movie about a legit good Truecel guy who slowly descends into madness as the loneliness grows and as he keeps being rejected by foids and keeps being an outcast, but instead of going ER on people, he keeps a low profile and decides to sabotage places and terrorize people psychologically as little acts of revenge, ruining and compromising other people's lives (Staceys, Beckys and Bully Chads), until he gets killed in some confrontation and is hailed as a hero by fellow outcasts and bullied young men because he somehow exposed the hypocrisy and shallowness of some cliques.

Last edited:
not a movie but I thought of a turn based rpg where you gather your party where you have different classes of characters like shortcel,facecel,dickcel etc and you must go through the beta uprising.you can buy items from mr shekelstein and wagecuck and the currency in the game is shekels, idk I dont have any more ideas tbh.

but instead of going ER on people, he keeps a low profile and decides to sabotage places and terrorize people psychologically as little acts of revenge, ruining and compromising other people's lives
thats so vague how would that even work?

Incel finds cute adorable loli of culture and mogs all world

thats so vague how would that even work?
He could incriminate some people by planting stuff (drugs or some shit), could make prank calls, expose cheating from Chads, expose some foids as sluts, get some people fired/kicked out, put one group against another under false accusations, make an arson and blame someone else and so on.

my life is good scenario basically

An incel super rebellion has begun. With a eugenicist being forged from a family that rejected him since he was born a midget. Then starts creating a dark web internet group that other incels will join. It turns out the incel head honcho midget is a savant genius, and gives incels tools of destruction, and ends up creating an evil sacrifice pit whereby he can melt thot souls into trad sex slave girl bodies that are made of flesh. So real flesh dolls.
Then lobbyists under the new secret incel ninja gang are debating putting women into all these things.
Heroes are chads who want to stop incels from bringing abotu the metamorphosing of women, and bluepilled hollywood moral about it being okay for women to act like sluts, even when there is a solution.

I said "horror" on the OP, but "dark comedy" would be more fitting...

Er's docu :feelstrash:
Mumkey Jones has done several documentary-like videos on ER with relatively unbiased views.

Last edited:
I would make a movie about the life of ER, it starts and ends up with a teaser of the AM movie, with him on his ban ready to atack

A sweet light hearted teen romance movie about a football player that had a really sculpted personality and an innocent shy girl locking eyes with him

-Guy gets rejected and outcasted by society especially foids.
-He goes on a retreat (similar to the dark knight) and comes back more badass and cybo-enhanced.
-Kills all foids.
-Movie ends with him sipping a drink surrounded by the heads of decapitated foids.

Would watch 100000 times/10

I said "horror" on the OP, but "dark comedy" would be more fitting...

Mumkey Jones has done several documentary-like videos on ER with relatively unbiased views.
Watched ty :feelstrash:

A sweet light hearted teen romance movie about a football player that had a really sculpted personality and an innocent shy girl locking eyes with him
I had another idea about this.

A movie where a bully Chad jock suddenly swaps bodies with an ugly Incel nerd, and in the end he somehow gets his body back, gets blackpilled and supportive over ugly beta males.The nerd then gets his body back, and realizing that women are shallow and not really worth his time, he stops obsessing over them (after having pumped and dumped chicks using the Chad's body). The Incel also helped to improve Chad's personality while in his body and vice versa. Kinda bluepilled, but still would be a nice movie.

A subhuman fuck is born, lives a life of agony and rejection, gets cancer, gets murdered by chad and stacy and burns in Hell eternally.

It would be most boring movie possible known to mankind. Every day would be the same with same copes (vidya, anime, movies, fap, eating), same feelings of despair, loneliness, depression, anxiety, worrying day after day. You could follow him for years and his sanity would start disappearing and be left with only anger and depression.