Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wristpill

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Everyone mogs me. Women mog me. Mentally ill trannies mog me. Crazy homeless people who eat their own poopoo mog me.

wrist means little if you're tall and have a normie face. wristpill is cope

I'm 5'-8" tall and I have a kid face plus permanent undereye bags and an overbite. I'm also in like the zeroth percentile in terms of wrist circumference. Even so, I think if it wasn't for my frame making me look like a deformed alien I would be a low-tier normalshit.

Attachments

• wrist_side.png
    wrist_side.png
    167.4 KB · Views: 147
A framecel can never be intimidating.

holy shit! your wrists are poverty tier. You must be an absolute framelet! :lul::lul:
Like 3 years ago I was shopping for coats. I wanted to get a nice wool overcoat because I had just got a "real" job then. I was literally told by the store attendant that my ribcage was the size of a woman and that I should go shop at a kid's store. Lots of women have broader shoulders than me and bigger forearms. 16 year old asian schoolgirls have bigger hands and stronger arms than me.
A framecel can never be intimidating.
This is the worst part about being a framecel. It's not the lack of sexual interest, it's the fact that other men will actively try to fuck with you. They will insult you, bully you, threaten you, try to pick fights with you to appear tough for other people. Humans are a really disgusting species.

I have very small wrist

I'm not joking man, look at the pic. I'm a 28 year old grandpa and I have a wrist smaller than a coin...

I'm not joking man, look at the pic. I'm a 28 year old grandpa and I have a wrist smaller than a coin...
Hello fellow eurofag.
My wrists mog you by a little bit.

Hello fellow eurofag.
My wrists mog you by a little bit.
Of course they do. It is to be expected because I have never in my life seen a male with similar sized wrists. Like I said, it is literally zeroth percentile.

Also I am not actually living in Europe, I just used 50 euro cents because people may not recognize my country's money and I don't want to get doxxed and ((deplatformed)) for talking on the internet about being unable to have sex.

I'm 5'-8" tall and I have a kid face plus permanent undereye bags and an overbite. I'm also in like the zeroth percentile in terms of wrist circumference. Even so, I think if it wasn't for my frame making me look like a deformed alien I would be a low-tier normalshit.
What do your wrists actually measure around with a tapemeasure

Got damn son, how do you even open jars or cook stir frys in an iron wok?? This is very sad, I'm very sorry, I thought I had shit wrists but fuck!

What do your wrists actually measure around with a tapemeasure
Barely (just under) 6" circumference. The guys on here who complain about having 6.5" wrists make my blood boil. My wrist size isn't even on the fucking charts. I'm literally not a man by all objective measures.
Got damn son, how do you even open jars or cook stir frys in an iron wok?? This is very sad, I'm very sorry, I thought I had shit wrists but fuck!
I open jars but I couldn't get the oil filter off my car and I literally had to call a mechanic to do it who was a buff arab in a pickup who talked to me like I was a kid (like most men do). I used to try to do wrist curls but I gave up because it didn't improve my strength and my wrists kept cracking and popping. Literally the only reason I don't have disability is because I have functional arms. For all intents and purposes, I am disabled because if I ever fell on hard times I couldn't go into construction or something like that because of my weak upper body and inability to increase my muscle mass due to my shitty bones. I'm basically unable to perform most jobs that the average man can do.

Last edited:
w
Barely (just under) 6" circumference. The guys on here who complain about having 6.5" wrists make my blood boil. My wrist size isn't even on the fucking charts. I'm literally not a man by all objective measures.
Mine are around 5 and a half inches. And I'm 28... I've worn sports wristbands to cover them for over 10 years and they seriously ruined my confidence
20191201 172228

Incel trait: Waiting in line at some takeout place behind a high school Stacy and noticing that she has bigger wrists than you.

try a measuring tape next time wtf is a coin showing me

Should I hold the phone with my mouth while I take a photo? Or should I ask my mom to take the photo for me?

Should I hold the phone with my mouth while I take a photo? Or should I ask my mom to take the photo for me?
ask mom i want to see the damn measurement not a coin

You just have an inadequate personality.

holy fuck

do long sleeve shirts feel like bathrobes for you? :feelswhere:

I'm ethnic and my wrists are small and weak, another reason I am subhuman trash.

nah its your ugly face not and your shit height not your wrists

w

Mine are around 5 and a half inches. And I'm 28... I've worn sports wristbands to cover them for over 10 years and they seriously ruined my confidenceView attachment 173562
holy shit,the wrist to hand width proportion is so bad,looks like an alien arm.my condolences :f:

That's because you don't live in Europe, maybe. I do and I know this coin well. I can tell this picture says a lot more than what a measuring tape would.

It's over for OP.
IMG 20191201 101123404

Last edited:
20191201 231351
in all honesty I never realized I had a bad face until over 20. Never or so. Never really knew what was considered attractive and what wasmt but ever since I was 6 I remember how sad and small my wrists were. Was always embarrassed. That and.my legs. I used to wear 3 or more pairs of Jean's at the same time to try hide my stick legs...

It's over OP, you will never be considered a real man with wrists like that.

I can confirm 1000% wristpill is a retarded meme, you have million other pills to worry about that are real, don't need to create a fake one...

I can confirm 1000% wristpill is a retarded meme, you have million other pills to worry about that are real, don't need to create a fake one...
Framepill in general. 90% of attraction comes from height and face, then the other 9% comes from dicksize. All the other pills combined make up for the remaining 1%. But what fun would a forum like this be if we can only discuss height, face and peepee size? Exactly, that's why we zoom in on every micro detail that's wrong with us, and sob over it together. timewastemaxxing

Framepill in general. 90% of attraction comes from height and face, then the other 9% comes from dicksize. All the other pills combined make up for the remaining 1%. But what fun would a forum like this be if we can only discuss height, face and peepee size? Exactly, that's why we zoom in on every micro detail that's wrong with us, and sob over it together. timewastemaxxing
Lmao High iq post man ngl