Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Wristcels was banned!

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
Why these retards continue trying to use reddit?

Good. Fkin idiots never learn.

What about creating personalitycels now? For discussing our personality imperfections, like weak jaw, shorht height, and many more

Just join us

tbh, the net is cucked. It won't be long till web providers, and cloudflare start cracking down on edgy sites, suck us ourselves :feelsYall:

Wouldn't consider it lifefuel. Whether you like Reddit or not. This is just yet more clear example of the censorship and pure hatred directed towards us as opposed to all the other subs full of regular people who are allowed to violate ToS. One could argue that incel reddits are a godsend merely to make an example of the fact that yes. Ugly, low status males are a group that are universally hated whether they are "good" or "bad". Meanwhile plenty of other subs remain that actively encourage exploitation, violence, hate, bullying, suicide, extortion etc etc.
Lifefuel because koneko-dono was a mod of that subreddit

All incels are freaks and must be punished

jfl at reddit

What about creating personalitycels now? For discussing our personality imperfections, like weak jaw, shorht height, and many more
I am working on making that subreddit ngl

Thx I was trying to download this video last time you posted here, but I couldn't.

tell me where the fuck did you find this please
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

i delted reddit longtime ago. if u using reddit u normie.

Just replace every dangerous word with penislossus.

This is so fucking amazing...
send me more :feelsohh: plz
alot of them don't work here for some reason (Maybe its cuz I gotta convert them but my mp4's work here good so idk) but I will try to get them on here.

Mashallah.

why keep going back though? reddit is filled with soyboy betas, tr*noids, sluts and jealousy sluts. there's nothing of value there jfl

That ban hammer is unstopable

Lol these retards will keep trying

incelswithouthate will probably follow them soon

Koneko dono on suicide watch

why keep going back though? reddit is filled with soyboy betas, tr*noids, sluts and jealousy sluts. there's nothing of value there jfl

There’s good fap materials on Reddit. That’s all it’s good for.

When will they learn

Never went there

Lol at using Reddit as an incel. It’s cucked af