Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Wrist watch website author goes on a tirade about wrist size, mentions incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
You've got to read this. He writes a semi-blackpilled article about wrist size and it's effect on males only to end up invoking incels out of nowhere to shit on them, even though he revealed some potent blackpills beforehand. Peak bluepill and zero awareness.
Let’s start with the most relevant category for Time+Tide readers. Assuming you want your watch to complement your appearance, rather than become a Flavor Flav-style accessory, then case size and proportion matter. You may be enamoured by the rich fumé dial of that Panerai Radiomir Mediterraneo. But given its 45mm case, if your wrists are the width of a snooker cue, the overall effect will be less “Italian stallion” and more “small kid playing dress-up in his dad’s wardrobe”.
Bluepilled cuck admits that men with small wrists are seen as boys.
Later he starts talking about gymcelling.
But some guys get serious. Following a strict program, they eat clean, train hard and guzzle bucketloads of protein shakes. But even for these devoted gym rats there are still limits to your physical #gainz. You can follow The Rock’s training plan religiously, but you’re unlikely to end up with 21-inch arms. The reason? Yep, once again, it’s the size of your wrists.
That’s because ultimately the dimensions of your frame will set the outer limits of how much muscle you can stack on. The Rock is a 6’5 man mountain and can therefore gain significantly more muscle mass than someone with the build of Woody Allen.
Nevertheless, the basic principle still holds weight: the bigger your wrist size, the greater your potential for overall muscle.
You'd think he's blackpilled, but then he starts talking about us.
Finally, we turn to the most worrying category of men fretting about the size of their wrists. “Incel” stands for “involuntarily celibate” and is a weird sub-culture of self-identifying men who essentially believe they will never get laid. Unfortunately, this often seems to manifest itself in anger, misogyny and, in extreme cases, unprovoked violence.

Congregating in the dark corners of the internet, Incels view themselves as a cursed minority who are different from “Chads” (attractive men). What distinguishes an Incel from a Chad is a variety of physical characteristics that, they believe, stops them from ever attracting a potential sexual partner. Certain key markers of perceived masculinity are the main source of their anxiety, including strong jawlines, pronounced chins, beefy arms and reasonable height. But wrist size is another major cause of concern.

Incels’ angst over wrist size is sufficiently prevalent to have even coined its own term. “Wristcels” believe they are celibate specifically because of the paltry width of their wrists.
He even cites incel wiki.
The Incels wiki page explains what the term actually means to these deluded souls.

“A wristcel refers to someone whose romantic overtures tend to result in nonredamancy due to having thin wrists. Wristcels tend to be laughed at for their self-consciousness about their wrists and for having body dysmorphia. However, eye-tracking technology revealed women do tend to notice a man’s arm width.[1] Cues of physical dominance such as upper body bulkiness and arm thickness (not even necessarily strength) also play a major role in men’s intrasexual competition (intimidation of other men) which decides their access to women.[2] One study has found an assortative mating correlation of r = .55 (p < .01) for wrist circumference in a sample of 205 U.S. citizens from Ann Arbor.[3]
Bluepiller fucks will not believe it even with evidence slammed in their face.
Remind yourself that no one else actually cares about the size of your wrists.
You wrote an entire article about it, said how men with small wrists appear as boys to others, talked about how wristcels have a hard time gymmaxxing and posted blackpilled studies from incel wiki. In the end this mf still says how no one cares about your wrists.:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: I swear bluepillers are mental patients.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Stupid bluepillers and their mental gymnastics. Nothing you say, no evidence you provide will ever convince these people.
High iq post brocel.

He is a Chad so of course he would think with a Chad's perspective.

In the watch community everyone knows that if you have less than a 7 inch wrist, you're a huge faggot. They try to cope with saying they don't want "dinner plates" on their wrist, when in reality they can't cope with the wristpill. So far as to going to say they prefer 34-36mm watches, which these days are literally marketed and explicitly sold as women's watches.

"Tony Soprano wore a 36mm Rolex! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Just realized I've always been a wristcel as well, brutal :(

In the watch community everyone knows that if you have less than a 7 inch wrist, you're a huge faggot. They try to cope with saying they don't want "dinner plates" on their wrist, when in reality they can't cope with the wristpill. So far as to going to say they prefer 34-36mm watches, which these days are literally marketed and explicitly sold as women's watches.

"Tony Soprano wore a 36mm Rolex! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"
Very well said. They're coping hard.

The wristpill destroyed me.

@Irredeemable
my wrists are 6 inches :feelsbadman:
Just realized I've always been a wristcel as well, brutal :(
it;s over for wristcels

This guy has 6.5 inch wrists. Keep coping with muh wrist size it literally does not matter in the slightest

wristpills me. I also have a large watch and it looks comical on my small wrists :feelshaha::dafuckfeels:

what a fag, come on

thinks it's "weird" that incels exist, when he was probably there to see cliques forming, becoming more and more exclusive, and getting more hateful against uglies and autists over time
implies that no one cares about your look, on a site that's essentially about fashion and manliness

does this fag think the government is going to shoot him if he tells the truth for 5 seconds?

View attachment 436165
This guy has 6.5 inch wrists. Keep coping with muh wrist size it literally does not matter in the slightest
Vitruvian Physique, a Chad fitness YouTuber also has 6.5 inch wrists and he's 100% natty with a top tier physique.

It's not about foids.
I didn’t say it was about foids? You can have a good physique despite having small wrists it’s mostly cope
Vitruvian Physique, a Chad fitness YouTuber also has 6.5 inch wrists and he's 100% natty with a top tier physique.
You sure about that?

He's on HGH, his wrists grew.
MK677 not HGH and his wrists did a grow a little but my point is that wrist size is not as important as people here make it out to be

MK677 not HGH and his wrists did a grow a little but my point is that wrist size is not as important as people here make it out to be
Cope. Big arms with small wrists look weird.
8c339859bfa85a933a052073e32b7bff
How to build bigger arms

Leftists can put two contradictions in the same sentence and yet still act smug.

Leftists can put two contradictions in the same sentence and yet still act smug.
high IQ. They'll say single mothers are good parents while saying single mother whores need more tax money, maternity leave whatever the fuck

You wrote an entire article about it, said how men with small wrists appear as boys to others, talked about how wristcels have a hard time gymmaxxing and posted blackpilled studies from incel wiki. In the end this mf still says how no one cares about your wrists.:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: I swear bluepillers are mental patients.
Fucking amazing. How does the brain work with this thinking?
View attachment 436165
Look how skinny his arms look though compared to his chest, yes the after picture.

Last edited:
It's people that aren't incels that are keeping incels in the news. If they really wanted incels to be forgotten about and struggling guys not to be "drawn in" to incel groups they'd stop talking about them @based_meme

It's people that aren't incels that are keeping incels in the news. If they really wanted incels to be forgotten about and struggling guys not to be "drawn in" to incel groups they'd stop talking about them @based_meme
It's almost as if they want the problem to persist.

It's almost as if they want the problem to persist.
People have made whole careers about trying to tie incels to "male supremacism" and hyping up the threat of incels validates the lone wolf archetype pushed by agencies like dhs so ofc they would be interested in having the problem persist.
Outside of the contracting a lot of the work done for writing these threat assessments comes from gender studies departments. Really understanding the celebration about what Hungary did https://www.reuters.com/article/us-hungary-government-education-idUSKBN1KZ1M0

Last edited:
might as well cut my wrist