Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wrist check

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#i hate NIGGERS!!!
★★★★★
IMG 6384

IMG 20231217 222123875

Mine with 1 euro and 2 euro coins.

I am a certified wristcel framecel. I'm 30 and my wrist still looks like it did in middle school :feelsUnreal:

I'm easily getting wristmogged even by most women.

Summer season is suicidefuel for me because I have to wear short sleeves, I can't hide my subhuman arms.

U wrist mog me

View attachment 1166308
Mine with 1 euro and 2 euro coins.

I am a certified wristcel framecel. I'm 30 and my wrist still looks like it did in middle school :feelsUnreal:

I'm easily getting wristmogged even by most women.

Summer season is suicidefuel for me because I have to wear short sleeves, I can't hide my subhuman arms.
Start working out bro

Start working out bro
I tried to work out. It didn't... work out.

No muscle gain. Likely due to having reduced muscle mass from the klinefelter syndrome.

I feel like I would need to dedicate my entire life to it, and I just can't. I did light workouts for 30 minutes, sometimes daily, sometimes weekly.

The problem is I have no motivation. Even if I were buff, I would still have a million problems...

I tried to work out. It didn't... work out.

No muscle gain. Likely due to having reduced muscle mass from the klinefelter syndrome.

I feel like I would need to dedicate my entire life to it, and I just can't. I did light workouts for 30 minutes, sometimes daily, sometimes weekly.

The problem is I have no motivation. Even if I were buff, I would still have a million problems...
I can relate..

I'm 19 but my body is physically 55 years old..

img_6384-jpeg.1166300

I like those bracelets.

Wrist check mine is covered in scars and cuts