Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Wrinkles at 19

VitaminS

VitaminS

For Imperishable glory of the Kingdom of Heaven...
-
From a young age I have always been told I look ‘angry’, ‘disturbed’, and on numerous occasions ‘like I am going to kill someone’. Overtime, with puberty and lifestyle, I developed more masculine features which just accelerated this permanent scowl. I can not control it, it is just how I look. I am stared at, people treat me with hostility, and nobody has ever been kind to me. On top of this, I am 19 with slight, very small but still there, wrinkles. They are just lines, but still scar me. I believe they formed from years of stress from physical abuse and inflicted fear from my father and my peers. I have massive bags under my eyes from sleep insomnia, I believe they are permanent. Every time I look at myself, I have to face the ugliness my father caused me at a young age. Things inflected to me that I can not control have characterized my whole life. I am sick of being treated less then human and treated with hostility because of how I look.

I'm a wrinklecel as well despite only being 21, in fact I think they are the major contributor to my uglyness, grownig up always stressed fucked me up.

I used to not have wrinkles on my forehead , now even when I'm not even tensing my face . I see plenty of obvious lines of wrinkles . It looks bad. Considering that I'm not even an oldcel .
I relate very much so brocel . I naturally started having a more aggressive or sad look when I started getting treated badly over the course of many years . I guess its just my way of trying to hopefully scare off normie or maybe sometimes I'm just too overwhelmed by it all that my face looks sad because of the sadness I feel internally from the pain of being an outcast in society .

I have received a lot of stares in my life as well brocel . If I could earn money from the death stares I've received it would be a stream of passive income for me . Sadly , being death stared at doesn't benefit me at all . I feel insecure and scared . Having been threatened to be jumped after normies accuse me of being rude and staring when I know damn well I only just looked in their direction for a moment . And even if I did stare , so what ? They stare at me all the time . And I don't go up in their face and confront them aggressively and ask them 'what is your problem!'
No , I act rationally and act civil . God forbid , I look in a normie's direction for a millisecond . Fuck sake . And normies stare at me for a long period over easily 10 seconds or more directly at me plenty of times . Which is long enough to start a fight . But i'm too low-inhbit and I'll probably die in a street fight so i'm not taking any risks as much as I do believe in defending your dignity .

Sorry brocel you had to face physical abuse . I've been domestically abused as well and lost my hearing and keep hearing ringing in the ear I got suckerpunched in .

I have eye bags as well but mainly from the lack of sleep . Thankfully I may be able to fix that as for my case if I slept more and didn't have to wake up so early at 5AM in the morning for wageslaving .

I have to say , you must find the best copes possible .
Spend time creating a list of copes . I'm not going to bullshit and lie to you brocel . There is no end to this nightmare . The only way is to avoid normies and cope .
As for me ,
I come back home from wageslaving with normie co workers who hate my guts .
I play video games , I listen to music and I relax with some good food , I watch adult films , I cope with this forum and test out online hobbies that don't require me to leave the house .
I pray you find the strength brocel . I'm proud of you for staying alive even though your just an online stranger .
I appreciate you, our struggles are similar. I wish luck to you, and thank you for the advice. My cope is bodybuilding, but I hate going to a public gym due to the looks I get. I wish I could wear a mask, and have that mask become my face at times.

Sunscreen can help prevent aging

Also, sleep on your back so you don’t fuck up your face

Also, sleep on your back so you don’t fuck up your face
Thanks for this advice, does the side work? I can’t fall asleep on my back.

Thanks for this advice, does the side work? I can’t fall asleep on my back.
Sleeping on your side makes your wrinkles and bags more defined and it also fucks up your facial symmetry. You’re quite literally smashing and squishing your face for what I assume to be 7-8 hours a day

My skin also aged very badly and prematurely in high school ngl

Sleeping on your side makes your wrinkles and bags more defined and it also fucks up your facial symmetry. You’re quite literally smashing and squishing your face for what I assume to be 7-8 hours a day
I have slept on my face my whole life, no wonder. Thanks, I will readjust.

From a young age I have always been told I look ‘angry’, ‘disturbed’, and on numerous occasions ‘like I am going to kill someone’
Brutally relatable remarks I received as well, when people say you look angry obviously they're simply talking about facial features and not the way you present yourself or act.