Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wrestling with insomnia: the truest trucel fate

Celasius

Celasius

★★★★
No oxytocin = no sleep.

Unlike therapy for mental health issues, insomnia for the most part is somewhat treatable via sleeping pills but it’s impermanent and they tend to lose their effectiveness by the end of the first month you start taking them and then once you stop, the night terrors begin occurring cause of the gradual loss of your daily REM sleep (aka paradoxical sleep - basically the deepest stage of sleep) in order to preemptively combat the heaviness of dreaming and loosen you up (hence you very rarely see any dreams when you’re on benzos for example), same thing happens when alcoholmaxxing. A lot of them make you gain weight too. Overall, they prove more harmful in the end and it’s just not worth going through it all so you’re left at zero, again.

It really is unbelievable just how simple the cure for your all problems is, and yet, it’s so out of reach and unobtainable that you have to do every other thing at your disposal to clinically cope with it. You know it’s become a pipe dream at this point so you take EVERY other path of healing in despair.

One of the neurologists I went to asked me whether I have a wife or not and if I do, how “active is the bed” since intimacy is seen as one of the more reliable and healthy methods of treating patients in their field. :feelsclown:

It’s over

whether with a partner or without
Well, yeah. That’s what I said. :feelsmage:

Gotta get back to STEMcucking right now because exams are coming up, how are you doing brocel:feelsLightsaber:
Based. Gonna do the same pretty much and make my day even better by watching a shitty Netflix-tier horror movie later tonight. :feelsokman:

I can't watch horror alone(unless it's ass), I'm too much of a pussy.
I’m numb to it.

But I will be animemaxxing later as a reward for all the studying
Very based. Watch Colorful, it’s a little normiefied (it slightly glorifies suicide) but it’s very relaxing and it tries to express the themes of friendship and the importance of relationships + it’s got some good soundtracks by none other than Kow Otani himself. :feelscomfy:

I joined my dumbass sister and her boyfriend at the time in watching the American remake of Ring when I was super young and ever since then, I seldom find horror movies scary tbh. Just get traumatized during your childhood theory. :feelsthink:

I'll have a look tonight, is it dubbed?:feelscomfy:
Yes. Watch dubbed and have fun. :feelsYall: