Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Wrestling is so cucked these days

Everything entertainment wise is getting more cucked these days.

i dont follow wrestling at all but i know our national wwe representor got literally given cuck role by some bbc, and then got fired i think :lul:

i dont follow wrestling at all but i know our national wwe representor got literally given cuck role by some bbc, and then got fired i think :lul:
Rusev, he was one of most popular wrestlers from 2014 to 2015 but they buried him into irrelevance, that storyline was literally written by a Jew and i don't know why he didn't refuse to partake in it. He's now retired from wrestling.

Rusev, he was one of most popular wrestlers from 2014 to 2015 but they buried him into irrelevance, that storyline was literally written by a Jew and i don't know why he didn't refuse to partake in it. He's now retired from wrestling.
they also made him disown his own country for that paycheck and disown his stacy, when ur born a slav its like either hit the lottery and be a camgirl for americucks or be americuck for the jews, theres no winning

Any wrestling past like 06-07 was just total trash

it's all staged anyway, not a big deal tbh. Foids wrestling especially has never been great.

Stone cuck steve Austin

they get paid for this,i think austin is very based irl just search about him....

so staged. Stone cold steve austin was hardcore. Then he was in Expendables. He won't take no shit from no foid irl. And that's the bottom line cause stone cold said so.

Thank you guys for clarifying that wrestling is scripted, if it weren't for you i would have still believed it was real :)

I miss the days when Kane chokeslammed foids

I know trust me.

cucked and boring today
Thank you guys for clarifying that wrestling is scripted, if it weren't for you i would have still believed it was real :)
tbh

movies are fake af too but nobody seems to mention that every time movies are brought up
True, but the WWE (formerly WWF) use to lie and said it's all legit.