Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wow what a fucking SLUT

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
6 kids at age 29. How the fuck is that even possible?! What a complete slut cum bucket. Then has the audacity to put in her bio that she's looking for a "real man". No real man wants a used up cum hole with 6 little turds Jfl..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200828-154116.jpg
    Screenshot_20200828-154116.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 551
No real man wants a used up cum hole with 6 little turds Jfl..
Cope. My mom is 4'10 (might be shorter), has 3 kids and all of her bfs after my dad have been over 6'1, high T, and ripped.

i misread the second tag for meekspill :feelshaha: even used up 6 little Jeromes niggeroette wants meeks

Tattoos of course

Imagine being born of such mother. That should be illegal.

I wanna pump and dump her

Imagine her "tiger stripes" and her destroyed whorehole.

Probably already is incontinent.

Cope. My mom is 4'10 (might be shorter), has 3 kids and all of her bfs after my dad have been over 6'1, high T, and ripped.
brootal seeing your parents with other people.

I really feel bad for the kids who have this whore as a mother. This really needs to become illegal

Imagine those kids realizing their mother was a whore.
I would be very ashamed that I am related to her. Those kids need to disown that whore of a mother

6 kids, tattoos, fake red haired weave.
Is there anything positive about her?

If you watch the show Shameless you'll understand that this is what all single mothers do. They hook up with plenty of rich men without a condom, get pregnant and then force them to pay child support.
And they only have to take care of the kids 5 days in a week. For the remaining 2 days the kid stays with their father. And these women never have money problem. They get welfare benefits and child support which is a lot.

Holy shit, 6 kids??? What would her number of slays be to have 6 kids?? Must be over 60 right??

Holy shit, 6 kids??? What would her number of slays be to have 6 kids?? Must be over 60 right??

Right? Bitch gets all the sex she wants and needs and shits out kids like it's nothing

She is so ran through that her pussy must look like a butchers cutting room floor.

6 kids at age 29. How the fuck is that even possible?! What a complete slut cum bucket. Then has the audacity to put in her bio that she's looking for a "real man". No real man wants a used up cum hole with 6 little turds Jfl..
That's just the ghetto life.

"LOOKING FOR A REAL MAN"
That's why I still respect MGTOW. They are normies in denial of foid hypergamy but at least they don't settle for shit like this so they are good.
MGTOW

My mom was a subhuman in her 30's and she got hit up by men that mogs the whole forum on a daily basis

My mom was a subhuman in her 30's and she got hit up by men that mogs the whole forum on a daily basis
Literally same. This is why I hate wall copers.

Last edited:
Stupid roastie doesn't deserve shit :feelskek:
My dad mogs my mom into oblivion

I think in 2020 having 6 kids is ridiculous and slutty but i know my grandparents and before them all had large families so it isn't 100% slutty IMO
my grandma had like 10 kids by age 30. she married my grandpa at 13 and i believe she had her first kid at 14. so over the next 16 years they had 10 kids.

I think in 2020 having 6 kids is ridiculous and slutty but i know my grandparents and before them all had large families so it isn't 100% slutty IMO
my grandma had like 10 kids by age 30. she married my grandpa at 13 and i believe she had her first kid at 14. so over the next 16 years they had 10 kids.

Are you 14?

Back then having a shit ton of kids was an insurance policy because health care was shit and there was hardly any birth control. In 2020 this girl is a raving cum dumpster looking to leech off anything and everything; betabuxx and government welfare, credits just for having the fucking crotch goblin shit rats

Are you 14?
no im almost 40 but im just saying 6 kids at almost 30 isn't all bad if you consider someone's circumstances. i know a lot of amish or mormon girls have lots of kids by then and that is because they are all married to one man. if i was married to a pretty teenager i'd probably have 6+ kids as well

My 11 year old sister is 4'10

I think that's normal for her age
I know, I'm pointing out how short she is. And also how the argument that lolis are "too small to have kids" is nonsense. Once a female is around 4'10-5'0 in height minimum, they are generally able to handle childbirth, although hip size should also be considered too

I know, I'm pointing out how short she is. And also how the argument that lolis are "too small to have kids" is nonsense. Once a female is around 4'10-5'0 in height minimum, they are generally able to handle childbirth, although hip size should also be considered too
Virgin loli or cuck tbh

"A real man" IE a betabuxx who will take care of her and her 6 little goblins

Virgin loli or cuck tbh
:feelsohh:God imagine that tiny body quivering in excitement for her first ever orgasm

>implying the FBI don't provide lolis to the elite while we either get nothing or settle for roasties
The guys that own for-profit prisons love that whore.
In fact they love all the single mom prostitutes like her.
Because she and the other whores, keeps them very rich.

Shitting 6 future felons from her loose pussy.
That will grow up to become soy cucks, Antifas, BLM's, thieves, rapists, murderers, maniacs, etc.

Volkswagen can't make cars faster than her can poop car robbers.
Whores are criminal making machines

Tatoos and 6 kid at 26. Fuck i cant :feelskek:

>implying the FBI don't provide lolis to the elite while we either get nothing or settle for roasties
Lifefuel for Epsteincels

If they actually did this normcucks would overthrow the government

Notice how you said "bfs" and not "bf" or "new husband"

None of those guys will ever marry your mom. Same thing with the nigress. Nigress doesn't want to get pump and dumped.

Notice how you said "bfs" and not "bf" or "new husband"

None of those guys will ever marry your mom. Same thing with the nigress. Nigress doesn't want to get pump and dumped.
She is planning to marry her current bf. He randomly built a PC for her free of charge, gives her free shit, money, and does chores for her yet he thinks he's a "real man" :lul:

She is planning to marry her current bf. He randomly built a PC for her free of charge, gives her free shit, money, and does chores for her yet he thinks he's a "real man" :lul:
HAHAHHAHA!!:lul:

Sounds like larp ngl