Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wow this thing is inbred. No wonder it's comics suck

He mogs me to be honest.

He is an incel saint tbh

S4456

jfl subhuman crack addict

In his previous picture he was better looking. He is getting older/fatter quickly.

He looks like a stereotypical pedo. If it turned out that he was a diddler, no one would be surprised.

And no way he is getting pussys without paying for it.

Last edited:
Looks retarded.

Honestly, he has an autistic face

literally proving our point that IT are incels in denial

They all look like pedo

terrible eye area :feelswhat::feelswhat:

hes a incel

I think he does. I'm ugly af, asymmetric disproportionate face. I have better eyes and cheekbones.
Most of the people on IT are just like us bro. Unironically if they weren't such imbecilic soycucks we could all have a community

what the fuck is wrong with his eyes lmao

Most of the people on IT are just like us bro. Unironically if they weren't such imbecilic soycucks we could all have a community
They live in denial, only way they wouldn't be incels is if incels didn't exist, which they try to prove.

He's unironically one of us.

Mainly Incels in denial, trans, gays, obese, land whales, and OF whores

Huh? Hes an incel too plus I mog him. Positive if you ask 10 random girls if they would rather have sex with him or me 9 out of 10 would pick me lol.

In his previous picture he was better looking. He is getting older/fatter quickly.

He looks like a stereotypical pedo. If it turned out that he was a diddler, no one would be surprised.

And no way he is getting pussys without paying for it.
He kinda has good bones and looked alright in his old pics when he was young and lean. But you can't fix that school shooter pheno.

Hey! That's the ice cream truck guy!

Larry something....

Autist pheno, given his behavior it makes sense. He also looks like one of the pedos that get entrapped on TV shows/videos.

Looks like hes on a strong stimulant due to how his eyes look.
Pretty sure he's confirmed to be on the spectrum. Also JFL of course he's not NT have you seen his comics? He's an actual retard.

Autist pheno, given his behavior it makes sense. He also looks like one of the pedos that get entrapped on TV shows/videos.

Looks like hes on a strong stimulant due to how his eyes look.
Honestly, he looks like a deformed psychopathic serial killer. Look at his glassy eyes, there's nothing human in them, only insanity. He has the same crazy look as Adam Lanza.

I mog him badly, and he thinks he’s in any position to laugh at us lol