Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

wow southern italians are more african than european

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Banned
-
Over for wogcels

Genetically, they're mostly ANF/EEF, etc

the fuck does that mean
Learn some genetics if you want to go on about Race, spic; ANF/EEF is one of the main groups all Europeans are descended from.

I thought you meant actual niggers and not North Africans

north africans are africans, niggers are subsaharian
Yeah, but when someone says African, they mean sub saharan niggers in 99% of cases

Yeah, but when someone says African, they mean sub saharan niggers in 99% of cases
yeah and when people say Martin luther they mean the nigger of civil rights movement, not the father of protestant christianity, but they must be surprised to know that the world does not revolve about niggers

Nice laying out of the facts:feelsokman:.
Since you've also seen many south europeans irl, it would be nice for you to share exactly how they looked, instead of finding a random meme online that could be anyone.

View attachment 1175381View attachment 1175382

View attachment 1175384
Here's some genetic data & not a meme; I always find it hilarious how Spics project onto Meds & Slavs. @WorthlessSlavicShit @Fatass3000 @Chudpreet
its the northwestern europeans who openly discriminate against south and east europe for this, dont blame it on me, nigger.

I dont understand why they want us to be ethnic so bad lol
It's projection- it's water that Meds, Slavs, Balkans, and even the Irish & Scottish in a sense are "lower-tier" compared to Germanics, Anglos, and Scandis, but that doesn't mean that to be White is to be Germanic.

giphy.gif

OP, please stop this is embarrassing.

Last edited:
Yes, southern Italians are black in every way. Have you been to Naples? It is the Detroit of Europe.

its the northwestern europeans who openly discriminate against south and east europe for this, dont blame it on me, nigger.
I've interacted with many online in various groups, and we've never had an issue: Also, they may occasionally discriminate against them, as they do to the Irish & Celtic groups at times, due to the fact that since they are White/European, it's considered ok to hate on them, as opposed to non-Whites(except Asians). I'm also mostly a NW Euro.

A lot of it happens due to religious & cultural divides as well: Also, I will "blame" you, since you made this thread.

I've interacted with many online in various groups, and we've never had an issue: Also, they may occasionally discriminate against them, as they do to the Irish & Celtic groups at times, due to the fact that since they are White/European, it's considered ok to hate on them, as opposed to non-Whites(except Asians). I'm also mostly a NW Euro.

A lot of it happens due to religious & cultural divides as well: Also, I will "blame" you, since you made this thread.
i made this thread stateting facts, but insulted a southern italians like tarantino has with true romance

i made this thread stateting facts, but insulted a southern italians like tarantino has with true romance
You shared a meme, I shared genetic data:
View attachment 1175381View attachment 1175382

View attachment 1175384
Here's some genetic data & not a meme; I always find it hilarious how Spics project onto Meds & Slavs. @WorthlessSlavicShit @Fatass3000 @Chudpreet
And jfl, you're not fooling anyone: You're 60% Mediterranid yourself, and make threads like this to project.

bullshit detected

t. med

You shared a meme, I shared genetic data:

And jfl, you're not fooling anyone: You're 60% Mediterranid yourself, and make threads like this to project.
meme with genetic data too,

meme with genetic data too,
No it wasn't data, what I shared was, since it shows the ancestral groups that compose the composition: yours was measuring it to one specific group(Jews) who are somewhat mixed with Native Italians themselves.

Why are you castigating southern europeans when hispanics get part of their ancestry from iberians, who themselves are southern european?

So you are saying Italians have jews roots? It explains a lot..