Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Wow poor tyrone i feell so bad for him

r/short coping again

It seems like a bait, it smells like a bait, is it a a bait?

It's over :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
We should welcome him in (unless he already posts here)

7'3? Some other guy on this site said that humans can only grow to 7 feet

Poor guy, can you imagine having the potential to become a pro athlete and mogging everyone in a 1000KM radius? :(

literally mogging 99.9999 percent of the population

Well, I can solve all his problems. View attachment 553820
Poor guy, tbh. Celebrities are poor too, with all the attention, love sex and money they get. Billionaires are poor too (the irony :lul:) they have too much money to count or spend :fuk:.

tbh I would feel bad for him too, being tall is only good when it’s like 6ft - 6ft 5 , anything above that is just freakish and weird

tbh I would feel bad for him too, being tall is only good when it’s like 6ft - 6ft 5 , anything above that is just freakish and weird
Nice cope, say that again when he joins a major basketball league :lul:. Also, even if its freakish, foids love it.

Соре

Nice cope, say that again when he joins a major basketball league :lul:. Also, even if its freakish, foids love it.
and gets paid millions of dollars just to play with balls :feelsclown:

God I feel so bad.. imagine being able to become a start and make millions on the basis of your birth conditions.. how much that would suck, am I right fellas?

and gets paid millions of dollars just to play with balls :feelsclown:
Literally making what all of your ancestors combined never managed to make by playing with a piece of leather filled with air. :lul::lul::lul:

Literally making what all of your ancestors combined never managed to make by playing with a piece of leather filled with air. :lul::lul::lul:
"but but but life is so so so so bad for him waaaahh he can't fit in le small car le small plane waaaah don't you feel bad for him?" :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Why do they post shit like this on short forum? Its pure mockery.

Why do they post shit like this on short forum? Its pure mockery.
just rubbing it in your face indirectly, if you say something about it they'll call you an inkwell and tell you "you're just insecure teehee"

God I feel so bad.. imagine being able to become a start and make millions on the basis of your birth conditions.. how much that would suck, am I right fellas?
That would suck. I can't even imagine standing on those long frail legs and he's actually playing on a league? Oh the poor soul just imagine how miserable he will be, the horrors of being cheered on by a crowd who's supportive of you... What a pitiful tall man

just rubbing it in your face indirectly, if you say something about it they'll call you an inkwell and tell you "you're just insecure teehee"
Like guys here bragging about getting girls attention. Even though they are the same losers as us without sex.

7'3? Some other guy on this site said that humans can only grow to 7 feet
It was me. humans can grow to around 230cm(7'7") naturally but it's extremely rare. i've only seen 2 men above 7 feet irl.one was a volleyball player 217cm or almost 7'2"

Last edited:
:feelswhat: How the fuck is 6 teet tall anywhere? Are you an Eskimo? Even the Pajeet zoomers are often almost that size. It's literally the average height of a Dutch man including all the old boomers.

:feelswhat: How the fuck is 6 teet tall anywhere? Are you an Eskimo? Even the Pajeet zoomers are often almost that size. It's literally the average height of a Dutch man including all the old boomers.
im in the uk where the average height for a man is 5ft9. so for me 6ft is tall
also average height in India for a man is 5ft8 so I have no idea what the fuck ur on about

im in the uk where the average height for a man is 5ft9. so for me 6ft is tall
That's the average height for every male aged 18-60 or whatever age they base their data on. It obviously includes men from a time when people were shorter. Zoomers are an inch od two taller on average.

average r/tall post :feelswhat:

That's the average height for every male aged 18-60 or whatever age they base their data on. It obviously includes men from a time when people were shorter. Zoomers are an inch od two taller on average.
average height for a 15 year old - 5ft7
16 year old - 5ft8
17 - 5ft9

Tbh.
6' is tall in Asia. But in the West it's average at best.