Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wow one admits that sex is a basic human right

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200823 100212

With chad only....

Piss be upon them

We live in an age where a 2/10 landwhale can make a living from sending pictures of herself in a bikini, this foid probably doesn't acknowledge non-chads as men.

"denied right to sex" = Rejected by Chad.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Sex is a basic human right. Everyday I go without sex, my soul is being tortured and my sanity raped, it's only a matter of time now before I adopt atheistic nihilism.

May Saint ER rain hell fire upon all whores.

Inceldom is worse than Rape

Lol what? Yeah this is definitely an ugly chick complaining about not getting chad. But since gynocentrism, people will support her.

We live in an age where a 2/10 landwhale can make a living from sending pictures of herself in a bikini, this foid probably doesn't acknowledge non-chads as men.

This. As usual foids have to project their own shallowness onto others. Retard gender.

If this were true, ugly women would be ending up as virgins at 20, 25 and 30+ like many men are. Its just not happening. In 20 years online I've only come across 2 women say they are virgins, they had chances of sex but weren't interested and came across very autistic and asexual.

Even ones with severe genetic physical problems causing deformed faces and midget height are having sex, only choosing guys they find attractive. What chance do we have?

Last edited:
Giga based if you switch men to women and women to men in this tweet

Men are easily manipulated? LOL

JFL at that projection. Lets not forget who built society sweaty

Cunts are easily manipulated.

Western propaganda made ugly and fat whores feel entitled to dating chads.