Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wow guys huge whitepill

• Thread starter Deleted member 2059
  • Start date
lol check if she has an OnlyFans. they usually say stuff like this so simps will buy it thinking they have a chance

lol check if she has an OnlyFans. they usually say stuff like this so simps will buy it thinking they have a chance
couldnt see it but found her bf. if thats ugly than I break the scale.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-11 17.51.16.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-11 17.51.16.png
    352.7 KB · Views: 128
Shes trying to get simp bucks

Ah, the sweet virtual signaling to attract every potential simp for infinite validation and money in main menu living mode. :feelsjuice:

couldnt see it but found her bf. if thats ugly than I break the scale.
Average + taller >>> handsome + manlet.

Never began for sub-5'9"ers.

Oh, and she's looking for OnlySimps subscribers.

I am ugly but her soul is even more uglier (if it's even there)

i've been seeing these bitches call their boyfriends and guys they've been with "medium ugly," jfl even guys they're attracted to aren't good looking enough for them :feelskek:

wtf is wrong with women

i've been seeing these bitches call their boyfriends and guys they've been with "medium ugly," jfl even guys they're attracted to aren't good looking enough for them :feelskek:

wtf is wrong with women
Signaling to even Chadder Chad that they're ready to move on

Signaling to even Chadder Chad that they're ready to move on
nah it's always shit like "when he's medium ugly"

but ofc this usually means a guy with only masculine flaws like big nose, neanderthal nose bridge, etc etc. so even though they're not very attractive they're still masculine looking (and usually tall).

nah it's always shit like "when he's medium ugly"

but ofc this usually means a guy with only masculine flaws like big nose, neanderthal nose bridge, etc etc. so even though they're not very attractive they're still masculine looking (and usually tall).
They could also try to sabotage the guy with this to make him stay or to squeeze even more out of him

>TikTok
Not even a nanosecond

WHERE IS THE WHITEPILL

Why are users on this site still falling for virtue signaling by women? Also, this is probably an attempt to draw subscribers.

Pictures are infinitely worthless, only hand on boob counts or GTFO :feelsree: