Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wow! From Chad to Chad! "Bad boy"

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Yeah..this is apparently a "transformation". Women are so fucking retarded.
qz9SOFV.jpg

From Chad to Chad. He was Chad in high school. And now Chad in his late 20s early 30s. What a fucking joke. It has nothing to do with being a "Bad Boy". Now give this "transformation" to an incel looking like a bad boy. Women would say he's a try hard, and everyone would laugh at him.

In highschool he was just a prettyboy. But i hate prettyboys almost as much as i hate chad, because they would always get hot white girls.

Chadelite or pretty boy to chad*

PUA shit works for the dude on the left with good facial structure and physical appeal. Not for incels or most normies.

mikepence said:
PUA shit works for the dude on the left with good facial structure and physical appeal. Not for incels or most normies.
Chads don't even need PUA, he could stutter for 20 minutes and she'd still give up the ass.

anincelforlifelol said:
Yeah..this is apparently a "transformation". Women are so fucking retarded.
qz9SOFV.jpg

From Chad to Chad. He was Chad in high school. And now Chad in his late 20s early 30s. What a fucking joke. It has nothing to do with being a "Bad Boy". Now give this "transformation" to an incel looking like a bad boy. Women would say he's a try hard, and everyone would laugh at him.

Fuck, this makes me realize that Im already past my prime. Look at how old he looks at 26 compared to 18, its just sad. God please turn back time.

Prince Of Dankness said:
In highschool he was just a prettyboy. But i hate prettyboys almost as much as i hate chad, because they would always get hot white girls.

Pretty boy chads always land 10/10 prime jailbait stacies

How the fuck did he age so much. I still look the same as I was during my teen years..

He actually looks better on the first picture, on the second one he gives off a cringey tryhard vibe

He actually looks better in the first picture, on the second one he gives off a cringey tryhard vibe

He actually looks better in the first picture, in the second one he gives off a cringey tryhard vibe

I think I'd rather be incel than have neck tattoos.

He looked better before.

From manufactured potential for workforce to jobless neet living on taxpayers money

ovrload said:
How the fuck did he age so much. I still look the same as I was during my  teen years..

cause he went out ever weekend drinking and u sat at home

Pou7dE7RQraQOLTSimPU_aaron_paul.jpg

He looks like the Chad version of Aaron Paul.

so these girls thought the before pic WASN´T Chad? Fuck, the standards are getting more and more unachieveable, it´s over. They´d rate the before guy as 5/10, I imagine.

Another degenerate. Hope he contracts HIV.

Im sorry for necroposting, but how his jaw became so wider and more masculine? Is it natural?

From good looking to good looking with retarded neck tattoo. Inspirational!

Fuck, this makes me realize that Im already past my prime. Look at how old he looks at 26 compared to 18, its just sad. God please turn back time.
His school photo is airbrushed they actually do touch you up also perfect lighting

Im sorry for necroposting, but how his jaw became so wider and more masculine? Is it natural?
I want to know this too. Could use some lower third growth

I want to know this too. Could use some lower third growth
Read that nose isn't only the one thing which grows through all your life, but lower jaw too. But it's too hard to believe.

Transformation is a meme. You can't change your genetics.

Theres something feminine about him and those feminine traits fit the 18-year-old pretty boy better than the "manly" man

He's aged pretty badly tbf

neck training is legit

Slaying dragons to slaying bitches.

twink in youth chad in age

literally perfect genetics

He thinks that tattoo looks good....lmao. Is it a camel head trying to eat some flowers?

tbf he was more of a pretty boy high tier normie at 16. he became low tier chad at 26.

Just fucking lol

Females think the guy on the left isn't attractive enough already? What the fuck

Just fucking lol

Females think the guy on the left isn't attractive enough already? What the fuck
He actually is for his age. But he lacks masculinity and dimorphism there.