Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would your views on foids change if a gigastacy loved you?

N

NT Master

Failed Beta
-
Let's say that tomorrow, you meet your dream girl. She is a total 10/10 both physically and mentally. She is also romantically and sexually attracted to you. In less than a year, you and her are married and have children.

If all of this happened, would you still have blackpilled/redpilled views on women? Would you teach the redpill/backpill to your sons and daughters? Do you really hate femoids or are you just mad that they don't love you?

If she's the only girl to be like that I'd still be blackpilled.
I would just think she's an exception

Online: 8h 35m

your pfp is sad you should feel ashamed

Why would I even think about other women at that point?

I wouldn't be [any]pilled. Random women are nothing, I wouldn't care about them in the slightest.

omg yes I would be the biggest bluepill cuck around if that happened, I’d show her my incels.is account and delete it right in front of her after making an attention-whoring goodbye thread on my ascension and saying that you incels should go outside more

I'd still be blackpilled, but I would definitely stop browsing blackpill spaces for the duration I'm with her. I'd also request a ban on here.
omg yes I would be the biggest bluepill cuck around if that happened, I’d show her my incels.is account and delete it right in front of her after making an attention-whoring goodbye thread on my ascension and saying that you incels should go outside more
Many such cases, JFL. :feelskek:

Even if a dozen of gigastacies came to me, I wouldn't change my mind.

You CAN'T escape from the blackpill once you truly swallowed it.

Let's say that tomorrow, you meet your dream girl. She is a total 10/10 both physically and mentally. She is also romantically and sexually attracted to you. In less than a year, you and her are married and have children.

If all of this happened, would you still have blackpilled/redpilled views on women? Would you teach the redpill/backpill to your sons and daughters? Do you really hate femoids or are you just mad that they don't love you?
If one's views on the world change simply because things are in their favor, then they never really had those views. They were always just a conformist who was merely biased by their own experiences.

Nobody should just believe the black pill because "bad things happened to them" because everyone has different experiences in life.

They should believe the black pill based on evidence and statistics. That way it doesn't matter how much their life improves on a personal level, they will still have the understanding that the world works a different way for large majority of men.

My life changing for the better doesn't change the statistics we are all aware of. Most recently data shows that 30% of men under the age of thirty are virgins or hasn't had sex in a year (and that will likely increase).

Stats show that 94% of women will reject a man solely for being 5'4" and 50% of women will reject a man solely for being 5'8" (which is the average height in America). So an average man will be rejected 50% of the time on height alone (she hasn't even judged his face yet and he's already disqualified, and most men have average faces).

Just check out the "Scientific Black Pill" section on the wiki. There's no way you can deny the black pill if you know the stats and studies that prove it to be true:

Either way for me your scenario would never happen, because I am no longer trying to date or court women. I don't want a family or children, I just want a peaceful, easy life, within minimal effort required, filled with leisure and travel. This is why my only focus right now is wealthmaxxing. I don't care about getting in shape, dressing well, etc right now. Those tasks are for men still chasing the dream of family and children.

But at some point each of us will have to accept that such a life is not available to us, we were born in the wrong era. Though in my case it's more convenient, because I never really wanted a family or children, just sex. The only reason I approached women to date was to have sex, and after losing my virginity to a prostitute all my desire to do that just faded away because now it was just simple for me to pay for sex and skip all of the hassle.

Good luck to the rest of you.

Last edited:
Your news feed

Forums
Offtopic
The Lounge

Discussion Would your views on foids change if a gigastacy loved you?

Thread starter NT Master Start date 10 minutes ago

Jump to new
Ignore
Watch
NT Master
NT Master
Failed Beta

8h 43m

10 minutes ago

Add bookmark

news_cover-vogue-2.jpg
Quote Reply
Online: 8h 35m

Why would I even think about other women at that point?

I wouldn't be [any]pilled. Random women are nothing, I wouldn't care about them in the slightest.
Yeah why would I care about any -pill bullshit if I've got a perfect wife already :feelskek:

Would you teach the redpill/backpill to your sons and daughters?
Yes if the son is ugly and short, he needs to be prepared for the discrimination. Blackpill doesn't affect foids and good looking men, in that case no, but I would raise them not to be naive and gullible.
Do you really hate femoids or are you just mad that they don't love you?
I guess we will never find out.

my views would be the same.

it would be a huge mistake to turn into a cuck the second a foid shows interest in you. getting a foid is half the struggle. the other half is keeping her. consider that if it was so easy for you to get her, then it will be easy for other guys to get her as well. there's really no fantasy world where you can just be alone with your lover without any outside competition. when foids are involved and you are non chad, everything becomes a never-ending struggle. you can never rest until she gets old and fat, which is inevitable.

the innate selfishness of the female animal can only be contained by force. to keep a foid, it is necessary to tyrannize her. you can't trust her for shit, and you have to create emotional separation between you and her. it is at that moment when you give in to her charms, forgetting about her female nature, that you lost the struggle

There is no going back with blackpill

Man if you marry in less than a year you're retarded

OP should go back to reddit