Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would your rather

Would you rather be a 6,5/10 or be able to send 100 people of your choice to permanent jail?

• Total voters
Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
I would take jail any day lol

If you mean 6.5 psl, I'd probably take that

Why would I want to send people to jail?

6.5 because i wouldn’t have had issues with those people if I was good looking in the first place

6,5/10 because that would be the closest to a perfect revenge against the people I hate. They would never have the right to call me ugly again and I could just darktriadmaxx to score several points more. Jail is cucked, they send in m'ladyhs "rapists" to the same place Tyrone and his nigger gang are locked in.

Why 6.5 ? For all i know ill still be incel with womens standards shooting through the atmosphere like a elon musk rocket nowadays

Depends on which jail

If it was a netherlands jail I would give myself 100 life sentences and proceed to LDAR as a NEET

easily 6.5. there are people who I would send to jail but not to the extent of giving up 6.5 lms

Super tough choice but I'd go with being 6.5. I'm so horny ngl

I'd be 6.5 PSL. Revenge is sweet but it's not worth being stuck as an incel for.

I would choose to destroy both myself and existence within the universe as a whole

6.5 I don't even know 100 people