Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would your experience as an incel irl be better or worse if you stopped consuming rage bait/doomer/incel content online?

dungeondragon

dungeondragon

Black Phantom
★★★
6d 22h 48m
I've grown incredibly tired of incel youtube, being enraged by screenshots and vids of foids both on here and on 4chan/reddit. I'm tired of dating/race statistics, doomer warnings and unnecessary negativity. Being an incel in and of itself is not a fun affliction by any means but I can say for sure that my mental health was a lot better when I wasn't consuming incel content daily. Now that I am :blackpill: on the reality of life is it really worth it to wallow in self misery and self flagellate for something I have very little control over? Kinda ironic to be posting about this here but I genuinely want to know what you guys think. Does it honestly improve your life knowing some random foid only dates a certain race or reading about some dumb bitch's dating experience on reddit? Do you see it solely as entertainment and nothing more or do you, like myself, internalise all of this shit and become even more depressed? I enjoy reading about user's experiences on here but when it comes to threads focusing on one dumb women and extrapolating that onto an entire gender/race it kinda feels a little pointless. Choosing not to consume this content won't magically make me a sex-having relationship-having chad but it definitely is not helping my loneliness. There comes a point where you have to question why you do certain things and what you hope to get out of it. :feelscry: Kinda feels like I'm coping but I'm not too far gone to know what is harmful to me.

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Currycel Griever
★★★★★
14d 12h 57m
FREe your hate

PLA1092

PLA1092

Veteran
10d 37m
jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★★
12d 21h 39m
its reality in a world of lies. why shove your head back into the sand?

pokemondetectivecel

pokemondetectivecel

Greycel
14h 36m
Most black pilled youtubers are typical wojak fags who ramble for 60 minutes with nothing to say. For this reason I don't consume any black pilled in my day to day life as its all garbage.

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Coping manlet
★★★★
28d 4h 18m
You are already blackpilled. There is no need to consume blackpill youtubers (except for wheat waflles and Face&LMS)