Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would your dad be an incel today??

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
My dad is honestly one of the ugliest mother fuckers I have ever seen. He'd probably be posting here if he was from my time period.

nope, mine is chad and still acts like one

He looks just like me. He's also very neurotic, worries about everything, can't hold eye contact. My mom is the opposite, very low inhib. Does and says what's on her mind.

My dad was smart and married the first woman who came onto him. I didn't.

Lol my dad was almost an incel. Picked my mom up at a church group when he was 29 by sheer luck.

I went to a wedding a while ago and my femoid cousins were staring at my dad with looks of disgust.

I think he was better-looking than me, but he's also 3 inches shorter than me, so I'd imagine he'd probably be incel

Yeah. He's kind of a degenerate and a weirdo. My mum is about the bottom of the barrel. He'd have no chance now.

Probably. He's a very avoidant omega male. Intentionally doesn't have friends. Really narcissistic.

Would never even eat at the same table with his family, preferred to have his own room separate from my mom so he could stay up until 3:00 every night on the internet.
Lol my dad was almost an incel. Picked my mom up at a church group when he was 29 by sheer luck.
lucky you, I guess God especially wants you here

Last edited:
by western standards, yes. I mog him

Last edited:
Probably. He's a very avoidant omega male. Intentionally doesn't have friends. Really narcissistic.

Would never even eat at the same table with his family, preferred to have his own room separate from my mom so he could stay up until 3:00 every night on the internet.

lucky you, I guess God especially wants you here
Lol what

my dad got fired from his professor job for doing something with one of his students, so I guess he is chad

son?

my dad got fired from his professor job for doing something with one of his students, so I guess he is chad

130962A6 B3F7 4616 8C4F 3937263CFDFD

He'd be a kissless virgin and wouldn't have his career either

Nah. He was extremely NT and a fun guy.

My dad is dating a 28yo chick and he is 41 now.

Without posting about my dad for the millionth time, I will answer this question with a resounding YES!

Nah,he's a smart,good looking and funny extrovert.

He was 6ft and white, chadlite face 8/10
hed be high tier normie by todays standards

Definitely not. He's 5'8" but whenever I see pictures of him in his 20s he just looks like this intimidating, masculine-ass Tyrone, nevermind the fact that he's really outgoing. I can see shades of his prime whenever we go somewhere where a lot of the people he grew up with are, because the women there absolutely fawn over him.

My dad was an athletic 6/10. Great jawline. 185 lean. He would still be a chad.

Autistic, timid as fuck, bald by 25, and met my religious nutter mom through a mail matchmaking service. The question is not "would he be incel," he WAS incel almost before it was possible to be one (1980s).

My dad would be posting here if he were born in the 80s.

Can somebody explain to me what is a failed normie? And what is a high tier normie? What is the difference between a failed normie and an Incel?

My dad would be posting here if he were born in the 80s.

And if I were born prior to the 1980s, I might have had a chance to ascend. Fuck millennial women!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely. He was short. Giant beak like nose. Kind of a loser (never really strived for anything in life). His only positive was that he was naturally freakishly muscular (without ever needing to work out).

I of course inherited all of the bad and none of the good.

I actually used to teach in college. A girl was failing my class. She said pass me or I'll accuse you of something, you will lose your job in the least(over 18 so no child shit, but still). I passed her. Too bad I did record it. I was so nervous I was trying to fumble with my laptop to get sound recorder on.

My dad's dead.

My father is the most beta male ive ever met. He never had friends, he looks allways scared/ ashamed, never had any other woman than my mother... Hes ugly, has no social skills, and has been depressed since im 3 or 4 years old. He hates his job but is too scared to quit (because he knows he got it by chance and this will never happen again) and hates my mother but cant divorce (because he knows he will be even more lonely than ever) We litteraly never talk, i only talk with my mother, and i guess my mother tells him what im doing lately... Idk. I really think he is basically waiting for death to release him from his pathetic existence.
But he is not retarded...

My dad was smart and married the first woman who came onto him. I didn't.

He attached himself to the first woman that payed any attention to him, and at least he is not absolutely and utterly isolated from humanity, as i am. But he destroyed her life, thats for sure. Carrying with my father since being 18 or 19, as a femoid who could have fucked half my country if she wanted, just because he let you pregnant, must have been awful too. They both are pathetic.
So yes, my father would be one of those Christian fundamentalist anti-degeneracy stuff probably if he was born in my moment of history. I think thats how he coped with inceldom before meeting my mother, and its still one of his copes when he (i think) wants to die.

Last edited:
dunno how he looked, havent seen his face as a teen/young adult. maybe not he is pretty NT and must have been very athletic. he also seemed quite popular as well.

He attached himself to the first woman that payed any attention to him, and at least he is not absolutely and utterly isolated from humanity, as i am. But he destroyed her life, thats for sure. Carrying with my father since being 18 or 19, as a femoid who could have fucked half my country if she wanted, just because he let you pregnant, must have been awful too. They both are pathetic.
So yes, my father would be one of those Christian fundamentalist anti-degeneracy stuff probably if he was born in my moment of history. I think thats how he coped with inceldom before meeting my mother, and its still one of his copes when he (i think) wants to die.

My dad was a godless drug user. If he hadn't met my mom and had children, he probably would have an hero'd. Christianity is a great cope if you can believe it in your heart.

My dad was a godless drug user. If he hadn't met my mom and had children, he probably would have an hero'd. Christianity is a great cope if you can believe it in your heart.

I guess it could be worse.
And yeah, any religion serves multiple purposes, being coping one of them. I was a buddhist for a while (3-5 years, depends) and it helped me a lot.

My dad is from the third world and was incel there. Its only thru a conservative society that he even got a chance to pass on his genes. If he had grown up in the west he would have committed ER by my age.

no, he's tall and pretty decent looking

My father was pretty handsome normal looking man. Plus I am taller than him, he is 5'9, I am 6'2, that because I had access to quality food
i'm 5'9 and my dad's 6'3 kek, it's over

He is 6'1" and worked for a premier football team since he was in his mid 20s. I work with him sometimes and he always flirts with the MILFs while I stand there like an aspie

He'd be the ultimate truecel.