Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★

@wereq @NeverEvenBegan @Lonelyus @KillNiggers @starystulejarz @NorthernWind @BIG INCEL COCK @Regenerator @Chudpreet

@wereq I thought you don't like neutenous neotenous girls

She needs to straighten her back and maintain a firm body posture:redpill:

Nit into muscly characters but hell yeah definitely would

Does she has a short hair?

Based. I hate foids with short hair. They need at least neck lenght to look feminine.
Hair down to their back and below is the best

Hair is one of the best things on foids, i have no idea why would they cut it off.
(((Feminism))) causes them to
I think males should have longish hair too (not too long like a female of course)

(((Feminism))) causes them to
I think males should have longish hair too (not too long like a female of course)
Yeah, long hair on males looks cool too. I grew my hair to chin lenght few times but my weird head shape makes it look weird. My brother looked really good with long hair.

Yeah, long hair on males looks cool too. I grew my hair to chin lenght few times but my weird head shape makes it look weird. My brother looked really good with long hair.
I have hair almost to my shoulders, since i haven't gotten it cut or trimmed in a year

Based. I hate foids with short hair. They need at least neck lenght to look feminine.
I don't understand why they make themselves undesirable?
Like it's not a burden to have at least average length hair.
Even some men have long hair.

I have hair almost to my shoulders, since i haven't gotten it cut or trimmed in a year
Cool. I will let mine grow too. Im slowly loosing weight, it might look better when my face will be skinnier.

I don't understand why they make themselves undesirable?
Like it's not a burden to have at least average length hair.
Even some men have long hair.
Beats me. Foids are dumb, they need to do so little to be attractive, like having a normal style and not weighing 120kg, yet they wear piercings, short blue hair and get fat as much as they can.

Yessssssss

That's the dream in fact...

An unenthusiastic "yeah" for me.:dafuckfeels:

What's her bra size?