Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you?

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★

Sources:

It's actually my preferred body type so that's not even a question

Yes but she wouldn't

What do you think?

Most definitely

No, because she's succumbed to nigger culture. I just want a cute, nerdy girl.

View: https://youtu.be/t9riu0yIcr0?si=M_URx3EWhNd0aP4J
I knew this female was going to be irritating before even clicking the vid, but 0:36 proved my point. I know full well that nerdy girls don’t actually exist, but I can’t help but like the idea of them too. However, they always end up being completely insufferable man-haters irl. This one is trying way too hard to create a persona out of being quirky and different. I’m not so dumb that I’m unaware of that being the concept of the channel or whatever, but she isn’t even attractive and she looks like a boy, yet simps still eat it up.

I’m not a faggot so of course I would

I knew this female was going to be irritating before even clicking the vid, but 0:36 proved my point. I know full well that nerdy girls don’t actually exist, but I can’t help but like the idea of them too. However, they always end up being completely insufferable man-haters irl. This one is trying way too hard to create a persona out of being quirky and different. I’m not so dumb that I’m unaware of that being the concept of the channel or whatever, but she isn’t even attractive and she looks like a boy, yet simps still eat it up.
This foid perfectly illustrates my ideal physical type, and is also my looksmatch. I really think that there is a tiny minority of nerdy girls but that they don't publicly expose their image on the internet as they are preoccupied with various niche activities because they prioritize their interests rather than creating a superficial image.

This foid perfectly illustrates my ideal physical type, and is also my looksmatch.
I see. She’s not my type. Looks too boyish. I think she would be more attractive if she acted more timid and shy, rather than being annoying for the sake of the stereotypically quirky act she’s putting on.
I really think that there is a tiny minority of nerdy girls but that they don't publicly expose their image on the internet as they are preoccupied with various niche activities because they prioritize their interests rather than creating a superficial image.
Niche activities like what? Coding or drawing? Strong social media engagement is pretty much required for those kinds of interests as well.

While some girls might not share many pictures of themselves online, all of them are still terminally online just like everyone else and in constant contact with other women who profit from creating an online identity based solely on their physical appearance, similar to the one the @wereqryan posted. And because women are hyper-collectivist and have a hivemind mentality, even the majority of the tiny minority of women who have a scarce public profile will eventually feel compelled to share more of themselves online because everyone else is and they don't want to feel excluded.

Niche activities like what? Coding or drawing? Strong social media engagement is pretty much required for those kinds of interests as well.
Programming is no longer a niche interest; it's become very accessible thanks to the lessons available online, and almost anyone can get started. The stereotype of the geek in his basement coding is no longer a reality. I was thinking more of autistic hobbies like collecting coins, making miniature food replicas etc...

While some girls might not share many pictures of themselves online, all of them are still terminally online just like everyone else and in constant contact with other women who profit from creating an online identity based solely on their physical appearance, similar to the one the @wereqryan posted. And because women are hyper-collectivist and have a hivemind mentality, even the majority of the tiny minority of women who have a scarce public profile will eventually feel compelled to share more of themselves online because everyone else is and they don't want to feel excluded.

While I recognize that most of them are online it does not necessarily mean that they frequent the same social circle as the other foids, generally they are in restricted groups on discord for example and they avoid presenting their images for causes such as social anxiety, low self-esteem, shyness etc. ... They also have autistic traits which mean that they are not pro-social and prefer to hold strong points of view rather than feeling the need to belong to a group.

Last edited: