Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you?

I couldn't care less about them

Yea I’d hide them and left the SS know

I would only hide the handful of kikecels we have here, everyone else can get fucked.
Adolf-Hitler-1933.jpg

only if its a toilet that i could make a sex slave

The great irony is only Jews can afford to own empty attics.

I would hide the Jews, I would hide the Palestinians. Both sides are idiots.

t. enlightened centrist

Not for free. Jew the Jew.

I wouldn't hide anyone except close friends.

We can't be committing genocide because we were victims of rollercoasters of death a century ago!!! It totally happened goy.

We can't be committing genocide because we were victims of rollercoasters of death a century ago!!! It totally happened goy.
Don't you know that being a holocaust victim absolves you of any crime or sin? Its basically a license to do whatever the fuck you want! :feelsgah::feelsgah:

Last edited:
”hide” yea ID smuggle them sex maybe

Don't you know, being a holocaust victim absolves you of any crime or sin? Its basically a license to do whatever the fuck you want! :feelsgah::feelsgah:
Oy vey goyim didn’t you know we were made into bars of soap & 6 GORILLION were gassed in chambers with wooden doors.
8F2B70C8 9E63 4DFA 8369 4232626C3C62

Didn’t you Goyim know that Jews were oppressed for a gazillions years so we have the right to shoot Palestinian kids who’s land we’re on. Oy vey

I would hide them, butcher them to the best of my abilities then feast on their flesh, as I assume it's a wartime situation scenario and meat is probably rationed and expensive.

Oy vey goyim didn’t you know we were made into bars of soap & 6 GORILLION were gassed in chambers with wooden doors.
8F2B70C8 9E63 4DFA 8369 4232626C3C62

Didn’t you Goyim know that Jews were oppressed for a gazillions years so we have the right to shoot Palestinian kids who’s land we’re on. Oy vey
Their evil was why they were historically persecuted since the begin of civilization itself.

I would hide them, butcher them to the best of my abilities then feast on their flesh, as I assume it's a wartime situation scenario and meat is probably rationed and expensive.
:feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Their evil was why they were historically persecuted since the begin of civilization itself.
109 countries guys but they’re the victims.