Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you?

Sleigher

Sleigher

• christmascel • cozycel • simulationcel •
★★
2e76de412-aa58-44f5-bc09-ea4708cca19b.jpg

295c40d5c-3f31-41e7-9f6e-eb30ac7c8623.jpg

2f44ac7f1-54ef-41eb-8b8b-406f9f93f80f.jpg

If I did I would heavily regret it and it would weigh on my conscience for an eternity

Nope. No fatties. It will be Apocalypse Now down there. Fatties can't even reach to clean.

Women can have good faces despite being fat. That's one of the advantages they have over men. They can post these cute faces and you don't see all the fat around their hips and ass. If you're fat as a man, your face is also disfigured.

needs to be thrown into the ocean

left swipe

that's gonna be a no for me dawg

ARE YOU EVEN FUCKING SERIOUS? OF COURSE I WOULD! I'd fuck her brains out if I could.

easily. everyone who says they wouldn't is a racist volcel nigger

I'd probably let her smack my little bubble butt black booty.

Oh yeah, I'd totally trampoline on that ass all day long, and we could turns fucking each other, but she'd probably have to bring her dildo or a strap-on along. Probably, only for a one-night stand, and its going to be a hella of a ride tonight. I'd make her lose her lose a bit of weight from our eight hour fuckathon and if we do a few times a week for six months, she'd probably change into a whole new person and I'd probably let you guys have her, once I'm done and when she's primed, ready to go.

existentialhack said:
Nope. No fatties. It will be Apocalypse Now down there. Fatties can't even reach to clean.
wtf i got outed as a fakecel by you, but you dont wana mess with a fat girl man. that ain't right brotha.

Lots of volcels in this thread. She's not even that ugly.

idkwattodowithlife said:
wtf i got outed as a fakecel by you, but you dont wana mess with a fat girl man. that ain't right brotha.

lol fatties are gross. They have fingers bigger than my dick. I can't help having standards.

If not you're probably a vocel.
Truecels take what they can get if it means an end to their inceldom.

existentialhack said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
lol fatties are gross. They have fingers bigger than my dick. I can't help having standards.
That's fine.

If a girls bigger than me might as well let her fuck me instead.

Sure, she'd reject me anyway though for being short ugly minority.

idkwattodowithlife said:
That's fine.

You'd have sex with a fatty but would you pursue one? I can understand rolling with it if one jumped on your dick, but actively pursuing/approaching one would be degrading IMO.

existentialhack said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
That's fine.
You'd have sex with a fatty but would you pursue one? I can understand rolling with it if one jumped on your dick, but actively pursuing/approaching one would be degrading IMO.
Probably not, since I'm a lazy person. My looksmatched and fat single mothers still get to live a life of a Chad.

existentialhack said:

volcel

Lefterio13 said:
needs to be thrown into the ocean

volcel or normie, gtfo

subsaharan said:
left swipe

that's gonna be a no for me dawg

gtfo u normshit retard

BeepBeepAmJeep said:
Lots of volcels in this thread. She's not even that ugly.

ikr, these people aren't even incel

Wearacombl said:
If not you're probably a vocel.
Truecels take what they can get if it means an end to their inceldom.

the number of fakecels here is fucking depressing. like what do they honestly get out of coming here

maybethrowed said:
volcel

volcel

volcel or normie, gtfo

gtfo u normshit retard
You came to save me.

vhHlXbA.gif

No such thing as Volcel. 31 year old KHHV = Incel.

Yeah probably shes not bad looking just overweight

Yes, fuck off with these low effort posts though

fuck yes

(too many volcels/fakecels on this board)