Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Would I what?

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Not a "rate" thread but she's a solid 3/10. Would you?

Beztytuu

I would bang but not comitttment. at best I would stay before common in law marriage lwas apply and I would right before then

I would bang but not comitttment. at best I would stay before common in law marriage lwas apply and I would right before then
Sorry, I was meant to post it with a picutre I forgot about it kek. How about now?

She's more like a 2 tbh, I wouldnt, since I'm myself a 3 and I mog her

looks like a brit.
ngl i would, i cant really see much, depends on her age because i have no idea.

Not a whale so yea i would

Sorry, I was meant to post it with a picutre I forgot about it kek. How about now?
I would probably only be able to bang her I'd can put paper bag over her head

Looks like an average white foid past 35.

Yes I would

volcels.co

ok then i definitely would
She kinda looks young for her age, but those teeth... I matched with her. But face-wise I mog her, NGL. She fucks herself up with that fringe and this retarded eyeliner. Imagine being on easy mode and still making stupid mistakes.
I kinda can't say she's horrendeous, but I swear I just ate and the thought of kissing her crooked teeth is giving me gag reflexes a little bit.

She kinda looks young for her age, but those teeth... I matched with her. But face-wise I mog her, NGL. She fucks herself up with that fringe and this retarded eyeliner. Imagine being on easy mode and still making stupid mistakes.

You matched with her? GTFO. Mods time to ban this asshole :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

>white
>not landwhale
>volcel if you wouldn't

You matched with her? GTFO. Mods time to ban this asshole :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:
Lol, LMFAO chill. She's a 2-3/10. And she probably won't even respond to my message because she was rightswiping everyone.

I kinda can't say she's horrendeous, but I swear I just ate and the thought of kissing her crooked teeth is giving me gag reflexes a little bit.
Imagine her crooked teeth wrapped around your dick JFL .
Lol, LMFAO chill. She's a 2-3/10. And she probably won't even respond to my message because she was rightswiping everyone.

Still id be happy if a fit foid matched with me. Most i ever get are landwhale foids or foids 10+ years older than iam (not into grannies as some people here are @chudur-budur )

:chad::chad::chad:

No = Volcel and fakecel

Imagine her crooked teeth wrapped around your dick JFL .

Still id be happy if a fit foid matched with me. Most i ever get are landwhale foids or foids 10+ years older than iam (not into grannies as some people here are @chudur-budur )
Beztytuu

Well then I'd rather have a slightly landwhaleish girl with a nicer face. So I would probably call you a fakecel over some of your matches. Face matters more to me.

View attachment 268051
Well then I'd rather have a slightly landwhaleish girl with a nicer face. So I would probably call you a fakecel over some of your matches. Face matters more to me.

You wouldnt know what kind of face a fat foid has underneath all the blubber. This foid has crooked teeth but fine otherwise. And iam sure it can be fixed.

You wouldnt know what kind of face a fat foid has underneath all the blubber. This foid has crooked teeth but fine otherwise. And iam sure it can be fixed.
Yeah you fix teeth for her and she leaves you for a Chad.

volcel if you wouldn't, im not saying commit and beta buxx, but at at least try to fuck her
You reckon THIS is worth losing the title of an incel?

Goddamn, what a lot of standardcels getting pissy.

I would, no question.

She's not ugly.
Would if she was black.

Not a "rate" thread but she's a solid 3/10. Would you?

View attachment 268038
I rate people as higher than average so I would place her at a 4 not a 3. Her face, white clothes, and dyed hair give away her age, she was probably hotter when younger. Still has sexy hips though but if she's young than yeah she's ugly. If she's old this is actually not bad.
Yeah you fix teeth for her and she leaves you for a Chad.
And this is how women thank you for helping them. Because they don't owe you shit and if they don't want you they don't want you. And yet they say you ought to help them improve, fuck no I'm not a cuck. Stay with me or fuck off, I ain't your stepping stone on the path to Chad.
View attachment 268051
She's okay but same issues as OP's. Almost looks like same person if not same.

Last edited:
Biggest volcel in the Univers if you wouldn't

put a bag over the head and do it for the fatherland :chad::banhammer:

I would jizz in her pussy

LOL of fucking course. She's neither beautiful nor that much ugly.