Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you wish a daughter on your worst enemy? (POLL)

• Thread starter SchrodingersDick
  • Start date

Would you wish a daughter in your worst enemy?

• Total voters
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
Just a quick poll to see just how cruel some of you are and to separate the monsters in here from the normal guys.

I still dont get the daughter stuff

No,there is worse things I would wish on my enemy

Literally creating and loving a creature that will turn into a cum receptacle that will drink the cum of large violent men who don’t give a fuck about her and beg to be abused by them. Cmon bro. You call yourself blackpilled?
No,there is worse things I would wish on my enemy
Nothing comes to mind except maybe being born without limbs

Literally creating and loving a creature that will turn into a cum receptacle that will drink the cum of large violent men who don’t give a fuck about her and beg to be abused by them. Cmon bro. You call yourself blackpilled?
If you have a daughter, you're not an incel. And you wouldnt give a fuck about your daughter tbh

I couldn't do it, it is far too cruel, at first glance at the title of the thread I thought yes, but after thinking about it I am not sure, it has to be the ultimate cuck, nothing is greater than it, if I had a daughter (Which thank the universe will never happen) and she brought back a white chad, I would go to the Emergency Room (for treatment of course).

I couldn't do it, it is far too cruel, at first glance at the title of the thread I thought yes, but after thinking about it I am not sure, it has to be the ultimate cuck, nothing is greater than it, if I had a daughter (Which thank the universe will never happen) and she brought back a white chad, I would go to the Emergency Room (for treatment of course).
If your worst enemy is blackpilled, nothing is worse than have a daughter. And if your worst enemy is a bluepill cuck doing olympics tier mental gymnastics without even knowing, having a daughter isn’t really bad and I guess you would want to hurt him in other ways. Maybe don’t wish a daughter upon him and orb hi of the joy of raising chad’s toilet

No, i wish them to be 2/10.

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

I wish both because I think he deserves that suffering and because more women and less men and society do make things a bit easier.

cope, normies find this peak of their existence and are happy their daughters are sucking good looking guys dick. they think as if they are worth more too as a parents for raising her

cope, normies find this peak of their existence and are happy their daughters are sucking good looking guys dick. they think as if they are worth more too as a parents for raising her
There needs to be a mass genocide of men with sub 50th percentile serum testesterone levels. That will pretty much fix everything tbh.. No need to ban tinder, IG, birth control, women’s rights, etc.. the root cause of the ridiculous degenerate state of the west is low testesterone men enabling foid sexuality. Ban low test men and everything else will fall into place.

Nope. That's the one thing I would not wish upon the devil himself. I can't imagine a crueler fate than having a product of your love, money and time being defiled by other men.

I wish for them to have a God tier face but 5 feet
not enough, give them 5ft and a 2/10 face with severely narrow shoulders

not enough, give them 5ft and a 2/10 face with severely narrow shoulders
Yeah but the God tier face and them knowing how close to chadhood they are would be suifuel.

Yes, may cuckolds get only female daughters and will be unable to have a male child. Joke's on you.

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
Im a very selfish person. As long as I dont fuck a used up slut , I dont care if my daughter becomes a used up slut because I wont be fucking her, some cuck will.

No, that's a lifetime of pain and a horrible 18-year investment.