Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you wife this woman?

suicidecase

suicidecase

Mythic
★★★★★
Yes/no + rate.

Attachments

• 0ec9d29568a70f281829328ec963031d.jpg
    0ec9d29568a70f281829328ec963031d.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 123
Nigga she would kill me

>inb4 volcels.is

I would only "wife" her knowing she isn't a used up whore.

Yes she is a very light 7 to mid 6

I feel like I'm missing some information here but based of just that pic yeah

Jodi Arias fucking dumb cunt i`d happily rape her

Well yeah but good luck getting into a relationship with one
You are unironically more likely to get into a relationship with a teen toilet than some 20+ year old roastie.

I wouldn't wife any woman, they are more brutal and emotionless and calculative than a secret service agent.

Ever since I have a foid coworker I talk to, I have come to understand the true nature of these creatures and day by day I am losing all romantic attraction to their kind and only lust for their flesh remains.

Sounds like cope to me
It's not cope because of JBF. It's a known fact that younger toilets are easier. Nothing about it is cope.

It's not cope because of JBF. It's a known fact that younger toilets are easier. Nothing about it is cope.
You right now:
Copium overdose

Young toilets also only want chad pretty boys. An oldcel has 0% chance

i wouldn't, you don't know wheres she been

You right now:
View attachment 1239157
Young toilets also only want chad pretty boys. An oldcel has 0% chance
Just deny JBF theory kek.

I could also say the same thing that old toilets want chads. Not a solid argument. We must acknowledge certain variables here. You can get away not having lots of things when trying to get young toilets. Looks of course still apply but toilets are still way more naive. Ascending past highschool and college becomes way harder.

having a wife doesn't mean my life changes for the better. if she is a whore, or tries to bitch me, my life could be now worst. so a light no. if she doesn't have any diseases i would fuck. plus she has a long head not my taste face worth.

Just deny JBF theory kek.

I could also say the same thing that old toilets want chads. Not a solid argument. We must acknowledge certain variables here. You can get away not having lots of things when trying to get young toilets. Looks of course still apply but toilets are still way more naive. Ascending past highschool and college becomes way harder.
Ok, you are kind of right actually but that only applies if you yourself are young. If you are a 30 something ugly dude then there is no way really. Maybe only if you are at the very least average looking. Teenage girls run away and are terrified of ugly older men from my observations, more so than older women

Last edited: