Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you? @wereq

FUCK YEAAHHH I WOULD!!! SHE WOULD ELEVATE MY BLOODLINE BIG TIME!! SO HOT!! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh:

If anyone says they wouldn't, they are probably gay

Can't wait for him to have heart issues due to roids. :feelscomfy:
I wish you two could make up and become friends. :feelsbadman: He should stop trolling you with his shit anti-White takes, and you should drop your hate because he's mixed race.

I wish you two could make up and become friends. :feelsbadman: He should stop trolling you with his shit anti-White takes, and you should drop your hate because he's mixed race.
HiddenUzer is balls deep in the coochies of his white Stacy harem.

I don't hate him just for that, I hate him because he represents many ills of this world, yet he doesn't acknowledge it & seems to think it's all "good"

I'm not natural, I don't deserve to walk the Earth, and I admit that which has given me clarity & nuance in understanding stuff.

He also can't understand our struggles, since he's an actual richfag & his version of "suffering"is when his White-passing Jewish girlfriend dumped him & he caused his own acne due to road usage: Meanwhile, I was picked on for my awful acne in HS caused by shit genes.

Due to his decadent lifestyle, he will never know human suffering the way myself & especially you & @Rapist ever will.

Unless he apologizes to me first, I don't give a shit & I hope he dies from roid-induced issues- nothing of value will be lost.

Yes, I'm cold in this regard, but as my dad says sometimes a "cold shower" is what someone needs.

Due to his decadent lifestyle, he will never know human suffering the way myself & especially you & @
Rapist
@Rapist ever will.
Very true. :fuk::fuk::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I'm not natural, I don't deserve to walk the Earth, and I admit that which has given me clarity & nuance in understanding stuff.
My birth isn't natural either. Its through arranged marriage, without which both my parents would be incel, sexless, and childless.

you should know by now, nowadays I have a shorter fuse than I once did
I used to be like you, now I'm just more melancholic and depressed.

I used to be like you, now I'm just more melancholic and depressed.
Well, you know how I can -sadly- get at times, so it's best not to antagonize me

Sadly, this is another thing I blame my parents for- both genetically & environmentally

Well, you know how I can -sadly- get at times, so it's best not to antagonize me

Sadly, this is another thing I blame my parents for- both genetically & environmentally
I hope it gets better for you. I hope your anger flare ups dissipate over time.

I hope it gets better for you. I hope your anger flare ups dissipate over time.
Problem is, anything can cause it in a sense: What I mean, is that it could be something relatively small which then causes a "snowball" effect if that makes sense.

And fuck you mom & dad for passing this onto me.

Last edited: