Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would You Watch (The July 4th) Fireworks Alone?

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
I don't mean on TV
They have fireworks here in New York. Would you go down to the Macy's Fireworks and watch it alone? Assume you are not likely to meet people.
I would NOT go alone.

Nope haven't watched fireworks since I was like 10.

no man too many people.

The sound of fireworks makes me sperg out

I used to go with my parents, like forty-five years ago.
We went with mother's friends, who had a boy my age.
Sadly, we didn't become friends.

US patriotism is already retarded, it's even more retarded if the whole nation looks down on you and your kind and treats you as entirely disposable. What exactly are you supposed to celebrate on 4th of july?!

There's a week long festival in my area, I've gone to it alone in the past. Today I do my 4th of Julying with family.

Happy secession day. I hope youse have a good one.

Only child?
I have a sister. She's 70. Very nice. My father is gone, my mother is in a nursing home with Alzheimer's. She's 92. Aunts / Uncles are all gone. They were all very old when they passed. My grandparents were born in the 1800's.

I have a sister. She's 70. Very nice. My father is gone, my mother is in a nursing home with Alzheimer's. She's 92. Aunts / Uncles are all gone. They were all very old when they passed. My grandparents were born in the 1800's.
I’m surprised you know how to use the internet.

I’m surprised you know how to use the internet.
I've been using the internet since 1975.
My sister worked for a company that used it.
She showed me how to use it.
Today, it's a lot different than it was in 1975.
I used email in the 1970's.

Does nobody have friends to go with?

I would probably go alone tbh, I like to be outside in moderation and that 4th july sounds like a pretty big deal.

I wouldn't because I simply don't care about fireworks.

Does nobody have friends to go with?

I don't, but if my parents were all dead and/or in assisted living and my nearest sibling was 70, I would make some friends.

That was a heartwarming story. I think even @BlkPillPres would shed a tear reading that.
Today, it's a lot different than it was in 1975.

No shit.

I'm used to being alone in public.

Yes I would but I feel like shit today, so I might not.

But I have before. Tbh I think fireworks is like going to a movie, it’s not really necessary to watch it with other people.
I used to go with my parents, like forty-five years ago.
We went with mother's friends, who had a boy my age.
Sadly, we didn't become friends.

Yeah there’s no way I’d ever have a friendship that lasted 45 years. I mean I’m not saying I wouldn’t.

I’m not even friends with anybody I met in the last few years, let alone before that.

In fact I could legitimately argue I have zero friends, I pretty much only have one friend who invites me anywhere. And sometimes when we hang out, he makes it a point to call me out in front of others. I told myself when he does it again, I’m just going to walk out. But I need him for a reference for when (if) I get a job.

Last edited:
It will be nice to see New York.

I always watch fireworks with my mom.

The show itself only lasts 15-30 minutes (depending on the show.) To me, the worst part is right before the show. All these couples and families sitting on blankets ready for the show. Meanwhile I’m by myself, of course.

One year I ran into a couple of coworkers sitting on the grass waiting for fireworks. It was a guy and a girl. The female had a husband and a kids, but she had ditched them to hang out and get fucked by this chad instead. He fucked multiple girls at work. I was high so I was very talkative with them. Looking back, I bet they were so annoyed by me.

Anyway once the fireworks started, I never saw them again, I bet they laughed to each other as they ran away from me. “What a loser!” they probably said to each other. IIRC they were also on ecstasy. Again this foid ditched her husband and kids to get fucked by this chad instead, a perfect symbol of how life is. I should have taken a pic of them and sent it to her husband. He was a cop too, the husband.

I should have taken a pic and sent it to her husband and said, “while you’re taking care of her kids, she’s off getting fucked by this chad, probably catching herpes. What a shameful mother she is, ditching her kids on a holiday.” But who knows? Maybe he’s a cuck and agreed to all of it.

I hate fireworks so fucking much. All summer long gotta hear these nogs popping their illegal fireworks all night long.

US patriotism is already retarded, it's even more retarded if the whole nation looks down on you and your kind and treats you as entirely disposable. What exactly are you supposed to celebrate on 4th of july?!

The whole point of that shit is an excuse to hang out with loved ones. Going alone completely defeats the purpose.

The show itself only lasts 15-30 minutes (depending on the show.) To me, the worst part is right before the show. All these couples and families sitting on blankets ready for the show. Meanwhile I’m by myself, of course.

One year I ran into a couple of coworkers sitting on the grass waiting for fireworks. It was a guy and a girl. The female had a husband and a kids, but she had ditched them to hang out and get fucked by this chad instead. He fucked multiple girls at work. I was high so I was very talkative with them. Looking back, I bet they were so annoyed by me.

Anyway once the fireworks started, I never saw them again, I bet they laughed to each other as they ran away from me. “What a loser!” they probably said to each other. IIRC they were also on ecstasy. Again this foid ditched her husband and kids to get fucked by this chad instead, a perfect symbol of how life is. I should have taken a pic of them and sent it to her husband. He was a cop too, the husband.

I should have taken a pic and sent it to her husband and said, “while you’re taking care of her kids, she’s off getting fucked by this chad, probably catching herpes. What a shameful mother she is, ditching her kids on a holiday.” But who knows? Maybe he’s a cuck and agreed to all of it.
How it is possible for a country to be so cucked ?
most probably the husband would agree even if that shit hurts him , he knows he has the chance to lose

How it is possible for a country to be so cucked ?
most probably the husband would agree even if that shit hurts him , he knows he has the chance to lose

Dude it gets even worse. This chad was a douchebag. He got a DUI and needed someone to immediately come drive his car home. It was like 3 AM. He called her. Of course she leaves her husband and multiple kids to help this chad out. Then she starts giving him rides everywhere.

And how does the chad at work show his gratitude? He starts fucking another hot foid at work. You couldn’t make this shit up. The chad gets to literally fuck every decent-looking foid at work. I get zero of course.

He also got away with everything. One day he was talking openly about how women’s vaginas have the same pH as yogurt, then he loudly laughs. If I would have said that, I would have had a meeting with HR the next day.

I should have taken a pic of them and sent it to her husband. He was a cop too, the husband.

I did a similar thing in high school with this cheating stacey, took a pic and sent it to her bf, it was hilarious, she blew up at me afterward

Dude it gets even worse. This chad was a douchebag. He got a DUI and needed someone to immediately come drive his car home. It was like 3 AM. He called her. Of course she leaves her husband and multiple kids to help this chad out. Then she starts giving him rides everywhere.

And how does the chad at work show his gratitude? He starts fucking another hot foid at work. You couldn’t make this shit up. The chad gets to literally fuck every decent-looking foid at work. I get zero of course.

He also got away with everything. One day he was talking openly about how women’s vaginas have the same pH as yogurt, then he loudly laughs. If I would have said that, I would have had a meeting with HR the next day.
fucking foids letting that stupid chad to fuck them. Then foids say "what happen with men" "where are the good men gone"
yes if you were saying that , you probably would get fired.

No, not alone. Only with a qt gf to go with. And I even live like 2 miles from one of the biggest fireworks shows in the country. Not going to go by myself to ooh and ahh alone while being surrounded by happy couples and families.

Nah not happening. I’ll just sit and play dota alone like I have every night for the past decade.

Yes, I did it this year.

I just find a quiet isolated spot with a high vantage point and watch with my binoculars.

No, not alone. Only with a qt gf to go with. And I even live like 2 miles from one of the biggest fireworks shows in the country. Not going to go by myself to ooh and ahh alone while being surrounded by happy couples and families.

The only good part is the actual fireworks show. It’s dark out, and everyone is looking up watching the show.

Attachments

• early-signs-of-autism.jpg
    early-signs-of-autism.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 30
I would if I knew where they were (I'm currently inside). But i would do it from a remote location, not among a crowd of people :feelsthink:

I do every year. What's the alternative, get trapped in traffic, stopped at DUI checkpoints, etc.

Chad does not need shitty holidays to get laid

nah, i'll stay at home and browse the internet

Would like to, but:

1) I don't live in the US.

2) I'm not American.

3) America is the biggest decadence and degeneracy driver nowadays.

i watch new years fireworks on the rare occasion i am at a party, otherwise i don't give a fuck and stay in bed, it's pathetic and dumb trying to get some kick out of them while you're by yourself lol