Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you watch a foid get robbed?

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
One of my all time fantasies is to be walking along at night and see a foid getting robbed by someone. I wouldn't go and report it to anyone or just keep walking. I would stop and make sure we made eye contact and give her a smile as she panicked and struggled. After all, she isn't entitled to anyone's help.

If she can't see you, yes i agree don't report it, but be aware if she see's you and you didn't help she can accuse you as a an acomplise.

The biggest mistake I ever made was when I was on vacation with a friend several years ago (to a 3rd world country), we saw and heard a foid getting raped in an alleyway close to the house of that friend. We screamed and made chaos in order to save the foid in which the rapist (who was also drunk) left the foid alone and she got saved. She got several hits on her face and the floor was all over with blood, however because of our doing she was not raped. I still regret that I wasn't blackpilled at that particular time, I was a bluepilled donkey and could've watched how she got raped but instead I helped her.

that would be nice. if its dark and im wearing a hood id just stand and watch for shits n giggles.

The biggest mistake I ever made was when I was on vacation with a friend several years ago (to a 3rd world country), we saw and heard a foid getting raped in an alleyway close to the house of that friend. We screamed and made chaos in order to save the foid in which the rapist (who was also drunk) left the foid alone and she got saved. She got several hits on her face and the floor was all over with blood, however because of our doing she was not raped. I still regret that I wasn't blackpilled at that particular time, I was a bluepilled donkey and could've watched how she got raped but instead I helped her.
What was the aftermath of this? Did she thank you, or someone else?

What was the aftermath of this? Did she thank you, or someone else?

Aftermath was that some of the people came outside their houses and helped her, from there she was brought in safety by those people and she never thanked us. This happened on 2 o'clock in the night so she was probably a filthy slut for getting outside so late. Like I said, I was heavily bluepilled at that time and I thought I did a good thing, now I'm regretting this.

No, I hate when people break rules.

If you're cucked enough to help her, know that she would never help you, and would just laugh so hard... then go home to masturbate to something bad happening to an ugly male

I'll just walk by.

I would just walk by. I would not be either happy nor sad. I just would not care at all.

No, I hate when people break rules.
So you would help her?

Aftermath was that some of the people came outside their houses and helped her, from there she was brought in safety by those people and she never thanked us. This happened on 2 o'clock in the night so she was probably a filthy slut for getting outside so late. Like I said, I was heavily bluepilled at that time and I thought I did a good thing, now I'm regretting this.

You did do the right thing. Never let a foid's depravity fuck with your own moral compass dude. You can still be black-pilled and be anti-rape

I already have kind of. I saw my bitch neighbors car get robbed once and i didn't do anything. She was a huge cunt and deserved it tbh.

I would just walk by. I would not be either happy nor sad. I just would not care at all.

So you would help her?
If by help you mean call the police, yes... can't let criminals loose one day that fucker might rob me.

I wouldn’t give a shit

people watch bad shit happen IRL all the time and dont do shit so why not

I did it years ago in Barcelona, I saw a foid pickpocketed by a guy in a rambla and I did absolutely nothing lulz

Watch a foid get robbed? Nigga I could watch a foid have the skin peeled inch by inch from its goddamn face and then thrown into a fire pit afterward and I wouldn't do anything about it except point and laugh

Watch a foid get robbed? Nigga I could watch a foid have the skin peeled inch by inch from its goddamn face and then thrown into a fire pit afterward and I wouldn't do anything about it except point and laugh