Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you want to have normie friends?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I would tbh. If they were like these guys in the video. I would waste my time with useless copes like in the video. Even if i wouldn't always find it enjoyable to hang around with them, i would still feel more happy because of real life social interaction.

The only downside would be that they are sex-havers which makes it uncomfortable for an incel.

Sure,but it's hard to teach them self awareness

Not really I have tried b4 and they treated me like trash. When they feel down they'll feel the need to pick on you so their asses don't feel as bad as they should be.

Not really I have tried b4 and they treated me like trash. When they feel down they'll feel the need to pick on you so their asses don't feel as bad as they should be.
Some normies can be cruel. Last time i had normie friends was 10 years ago.

Confirmed.

Just be the lowest rung on the ladder so everyone can climb over you to get to the top bro!

No, they're usually very boring and devoid of any independent thinking

I rather want to be normal myself.

maybe it depends on the normies in question but nah. i used to have normie friends and they were just an annoyance.

Too sperg to have normie friends

i guess, as long as they accepted me and didn't make fun and exclude me, ive been friendless for way too long

No. Normies are garbage. Tried being friends with them, they're all trash who throw you under bus every few minutes.