Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you want to have kids with a foid if you could?

Would you want to have kids with a foid if you could?

• Yes

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

bad personality and lack of confidence cel
★★★★★
I'm very conflicted on whether I would or not myself. I feel like I like the idea of having kids but I don't think I'd be able to handle it in reality. I could easily change my mind on that in the future though. Also I'd have to give them my shitty autistic manlet genes which would suck.

Only if she's a tall Stacy

Depends if my wish to have a kid is bigger than my wish to not ruin his live with my dookie manlet genes

no im a perma manchild

Yes and if I get a son I will do everything in my power for him to become as gl as possible

Yes and if I get a son I will do everything in my power for him to become as gl as possible
I'd get my hypothetical son on hgh for sure

yes i have a biological drive to reproduce but my kid would have trash genetics from me i'd need aryan stacey

Yes, but only with a foid with good genes and if I had the means to raise my family away from soyciety

yes i have a biological drive to reproduce but my kid would have trash genetics from me i'd need aryan stacey
Yeah I think that's where my will to have kids comes from. It just feels like something I have to do. Can't let the bloodline die

Yes, but only with a foid with good genes and if I had the means to raise my family away from soyciety
Where would you ideally go to raise a family if you could. Most of the west is pretty cucked so that's out of the question. Maybe in a rural area it would still be okay

Hell no. I hate the thought of having kids more than you can imagine. Even if I had a loving gf, I’d never want kids. Kids are just money pits and time sinks. Fuck that. I need my free time and spare money to afford my hobbies. I’m barely making it through life right now. I don’t need or deserve the ridiculous burden kids are

no im a perma manchild
Same. I’m into muscle cars and other fun stuff like gaming. Also love watching some old cartoons a lot. I literally just try to have as much fun as possible in life. Kids don’t have a place in my life

Hell no. I hate the thought of having kids more than you can imagine. Even if I had a loving gf, I’d never want kids. Kids are just money pits and time sinks. Fuck that. I need my free time and spare money to afford my hobbies. I’m barely making it through life right now. I don’t need or deserve the ridiculous burden kids are
Yeah I kind of feel this way as well. It feels like far too much effort but it also feels like something I have to do biologically.

No, always hated the idea of having kids, too much stress and responsibility to handle.

Yeah I kind of feel this way as well. It feels like far too much effort but it also feels like something I have to do biologically.
It’s way too much effort. Plus, I wouldn’t be able to just kill myself when things get terrible if I had kids. I feel no biological drive to have kids. My uncle never had kids, and his life worked out better than my parents’ lives imo.

Where would you ideally go to raise a family if you could. Most of the west is pretty cucked so that's out of the question. Maybe in a rural area it would still be okay
Ideally on a self-sufficient farm in a country without an intrusive government. That pretty much disqualifies the entire West, so I’d have to look into South America maybe.

no

I see no appeal in a counterfeit version of myself

I wouldn't subject someone to this shit life, especially since children can't agree to being born or not.

Yes, someone gotta make the next generation of incels.

yes i want to marry a woman and start a family with her

So torn cause I would never want to pass on my shit genes and force my kid to go through what I have to go through. I guess if she was super hot and her genes would prevail than maybe . Jokes on me though cause no Stacey would ever procreate with me

Only if she could improve my genetics, not dilute or worsen them.

Anyone who's my looksmatch wouldn't be producing any genetically fit offspring anyways

I'm very conflicted on whether I would or not myself. I feel like I like the idea of having kids but I don't think I'd be able to handle it in reality. I could easily change my mind on that in the future though. Also I'd have to give them my shitty autistic manlet genes which would suck.
High tier Becky because I want 2-3 boys