Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you want to become a house husband?

>.<

• Total voters
iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
With your looksmatch? Being house husband is my dream job. Gubberment gib waifu so Inkwells can start coomtributing.

TEfLvcSURUJtuxdwdAKZKXZ9cQsyUYT_JvkACYc7cps.jpg

cucked thread women are property

I would prefer to careermax tbh

sounds great tbh. women are retarded why would they ditch such comfy lives just to wageslave like the rest of us?

Get this gynocentric juden filth outta here

Get this gynocentric juden filth outta here
How is gynocentric, all I have to do is gib blowie joey to waifu and she takes care of me forever. Traditional view of marriage is much more gynocentric. I will never agree to Tradcuck marriage.

How is gynocentric, all I have to do is gib blowie joey to waifu and she takes care of me forever. Traditional view of marriage is much more gynocentric. I will never agree to Tradcuck marriage.
It’s gynocentric in the sense that you’re turning yourself into her property and not the other way around boyo

Bcz she will fuck me brains endlessly. So I would prefer to an incel again

High IQ
My fetish is that sexually frustrated wahmen tries to grape me, am I a cugg? Nothing more satisfying than hearing wahmen worshipping my cogg to me.

Yes man, I don't want to wageslave

yes, i could remain a neet

My fetish is that sexually frustrated wahmen tries to grape me, am I a cugg? Nothing more satisfying than hearing wahmen worshipping my cogg to me.
Wat?
Idk what are u talking about boy boyo.
Sounds hyper-cucked.

Wat?
Idk what are u talking about boy boyo.
Sounds hyper-cucked.
lololol :feelskek: Okay, now I know my fetishes are not that common. I just like being coddled. I cannot be affectionate towards a woman who is not affectionate towards me.

All who voted yes are numales that need to leave this forum.

Probably no. That would be a gateway to getting cuked. Pretty much inevitable.

yes if i was notmal wageslave. tho rn i wouldn't as my job is only 2-4 hours of work from home most days

Not against. In that case even would marry ugly old roastie, but with conditions that no sex, and that my job is eating, playing games, and fapping to lolis

No, because then I'd be beholden to a bitch. Even if you're the provider, you're still beholden. Seriously, what's the point of making money if it's all going to go to a bitch who won't even let you fuck her, let alone treat you with an ounce of human decency?

lol yea I wanna be neet

Nothing more based than letting a woman work for you so you can live comfortably, then fucking her when you get home :feelsautistic::feelsautistic: