Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you want to be loved, or lusted?

would you ultimately want love or lust?

• loved

Votes: 34 64.2%
  • lusted

Votes: 38 71.7%

• Total voters
M

MuttOfHell

Greycel
Would you want to have a relationship with someone & grow from there, or just have mindless sex with women?
I'm curious about this. Whether being wanted in this way or the other would be your best solution to lonlieness.

Love and lust from one woman who I can have a loving relationship with

Foids cannot love, so clearly lusted.

Never saw someone make a poll as their first post. You trying to grab data for IT or other incel studies :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

If she loved you then she'd probably also be pretty sexually attracted to you too so I'm going with love

I want to torture the entire human race

I don't care about love, I just need good endless sex for the rest of my life and I'm set

Foids cannot love, its all lust
Nah, they can actually pair bond with you if you are attractive and you get her while she is a virgin. Used up ones can't love though

Never saw someone make a poll as their first post. You trying to grab data for IT or other incel studies :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

No I left here & came back, thinking my mindset was wrong & I could change myself then find a loving women. LMFAOOOOOO
So I really want to know what people ultimately want out of life.

If a foid could actually love me(a thing they don't actually feel)I would totally not give a fuck about being wanted by other foids.

Both impossible for my face

The latter. I do not believe that love as it is popularly imagined exists

I WANT TO BE WORSHIPED!!!! :reeeeee:

Lusted because of a woman falls out of love with you, it’s over. She has too many options to settle back for you, the honey moon phase is over. She got tired of you.

Lust she will know it isn’t serious, and that’s what excites her. She hasn’t won you over yet, so she knows you’re still available to other women and she secretly loves that. Especially when you’re fucking her and not them.

No I left here & came back, thinking my mindset was wrong & I could change myself then find a loving women. LMFAOOOOOO
So I really want to know what people ultimately want out of life.
Interesting. Like they say tho, once you are here, you're here forever

Would you want to have a relationship with someone & grow from there, or just have mindless sex with women?
I'm curious about this. Whether being wanted in this way or the other would be your best solution to lonlieness.
if you are loved you are also desired

y did u let users pick both options jfl

I voted for both bc lol

Loved. She will lust after my cock from time to time.

In a woman's mind lust equals love. So I'd rather be lusted after

They're the same thing really, if you're loved, you're also lusted after.

Lust isn't a good thing, lol @ the votes... because hypothetically, if this was one chick and you had the choice of her just sorta caring about you because she wanted to suck your cock vs. a woman who actually enjoyed your company, made you dinner after work, took care of kids while you're out, etc. So, love for sure.. assuming it would be long-term / forever.