Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Would you want to be chad...

NocturnalDecay

NocturnalDecay

Darkhole
-
Even if it meant being born with a micropenis?

No, if you can't have sex what's the point to be a chad. With micropenis you will have problems i don't know if you can have sex.

YES. FOR FUCK SAKE YES. THESE TREADS MAKE ME WONDER IF YOU GUYS ARE EVEN UGLY TO BEGIN WITH.

I would like to be an avarage with an avarage dick, instead i'm an incel with a big dick i can't use .

No, if you can't have sex what's the point to be a chad. With micropenis you will have problems i don't know if you can have sex.

YOU CAN AT LEAST SHOVE IT SOMEWHERE AYE

YES. FOR FUCK SAKE YES. THESE TREADS MAKE ME WONDER IF YOU GUYS ARE EVEN UGLY TO BEGIN WITH.
He said with micropenis learn to read....you can barely have sex, if you even can.....It's worst.

He said with micropenis learn to read....you can barely have sex, if you even can.....It's worst.
You can atleast get a blowjob that's better than being incel with a long schlong you'll never use

You can atleast get a blowjob that's better than being incel with a long schlong you'll never use
They will laught at your dick, you know that. You can get a bj even know if you pay for it.

As an incel u dont even get a chance to use your dick JFL
With micropenis as a chad u could still get sucked or cuddle with females

They will laught at your dick, you know that. You can get a bj even know if you pay for it.
they will still suck you off out of pity cus you're a chad

Last edited:
I don't. Chads are quarter-humans. Sub sub-humans. We are better.

Yes. The non-sexual benefits that the Chad halo brings are absolutely worth having a micropenis.

Yes. The non-sexual benefits that the Chad halo brings are absolutely worth having a micropenis.
Also this. You'll never experience real sex as incel anyway.

If I can be a Chad with a micropenis from ages 12 through 16 I want it. At least I'd experience true romance, kissing and cuddling with virgin prime foids.

As an adult it sucks more than being incel tbh. Cuddling with used up whores? That's an humiliation if anything.

Anything is better than this plus I could at least makeout with foids

Once I got a woman naked she won't dress up again right?

I would just bathmatemaxx

[CHAT=][/CHAT]

I already have micropenis, anything below 5" = micropenis

CpiPZHNXEAENTHa.jpg
g

I'm an incel with a micro dick. What idiot wouldn't want to pick Chad.

Is this even a question?

Yes man, of course.